Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
14,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My pledge​

Myself pledged:

Whenever Vera Zvonareva criminal is wrong, I cannot scold her, criticize her again (if she violates is should not violate wrong regards as another matter). Because she must face, is the confidence question; Moreover after whenever she loses the competition, the mood is certainly very uncomfortable.

If I do this again, the result is - light makes her self-confidence to suffer injury, the heavy piece can make her to have the giving up to continue to play the tennis the thought.

Therefore myself start by today, forever no longer will use not the suitable form to scold her, to criticize her; Should change to the suitable form to advise her, to encourage her.

The reason is: After myself last night watched a Singapore set of soap opera "I not stupid", only then understood before does this not only has not been able to solve the problem, moreover possibly can worsen this question acceleration (including causes other Vera Zvonareva's supporter not to fill).

:angel:This is my pledge.:angel:

From makes an effort by

Jordan R. Lester, Zvonareva​

18th August 2003​

·
Banned
14,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Please stops hurting my feelings to the questions. I don't meaning to publicly hurt your feeling for I had a thread postings.

Hello Andre to you.

·
Registered
13,201 Posts
I ask myself sometimes on Jordan. I ask myself of which in the Earth he is speaking, as soon as he fixes with more than a handful of smilies. But what heck? I suppose that this is meant to be satirical of a certain way and just not it with himself. Perhaps everything will look like easier to understand in the morning after it has been a sleepy of the good night next to my adorable one.

·
Banned
14,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm agrees on jouissant paragraphs on these topic.

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
you should thanks everyall.:lol:

Reactions: Jakeev

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
The dogs barks, but the caravans moves on.:haha:

·
Registered
17,738 Posts
Hang on Pierce Chang posted this somewhere else.

·
Banned
14,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If everybody has the any comment to this topic "My pledge", may express your opinion in here!! :bounce: :wavey:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
5,857 Posts
jouissant said:
I wonder sometimes on Jordan. I wonder of what in the ground it speaks, as soon as it fixes with more than one handle of smilies. But which pier with open-type screen? I suppose that this is supposed to be a satirist in certain a manner and just not him with. Perhaps all will look like easy including/understanding the morning after him was somnolent good night beside my adorable.
http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/

·
Registered
13,201 Posts
I sometimes request oneself in Jordan. Which do I request oneself it to say in the Earth, when it fixed and is more than the smilies handle. But that wharf turns on the type screen? My supposition, this should be satirizes the writer in the insurance way and is not he and. Perhaps all as if including/understanding.

:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
8,215 Posts
oh god Jordan, STFU!!!!!!!!!!! you and your STUPID posts lately, stop it with the broken english, oh and were's ur ubergay word??? you know Thanks.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.