1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Thanks!

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
Thanks Evi! :wavey: great pictures! hope you had fun at Rome! i'm going to the French Open for Sanex Heros.!

Thanks again!

·
Registered
13,089 Posts
Thanks

Who is the girl that is being maked up? The one with a Nike red tee-shirt?

Was Kim at the players party?

·
Registered
13,089 Posts
Who were the kindest players?

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok the nicest player was Capriati, closely followed by Daniilidou and Callens. Sanchez, Dechy and Garbin were friendly too. Likhotseva, Kim, Farina Elia, Seles were polite

Schnyder and Safina were :rolleyes:

I must mention that Kim's mom was very nice too :)

·
Registered
13,089 Posts

·
Registered
13,089 Posts
fleemke² said:
ok the nicest player was Capriati, closely followed by Daniilidou and Callens. Sanchez, Dechy and Garbin were friendly too. Likhotseva, Kim, Farina Elia, Seles were polite

Schnyder and Safina were :rolleyes:

I must mention that Kim's mom was very nice too :)
OK, I'm surprised Kim was "only" polite!!

But I'm not surprised about Schnyder :rolleyes:

Was Kim at the party?

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well I'll tell you what my opinion is about Kim but please don't shoot me. Kim was polite, didn't say much, I was talking with her mom more. But when Kim played her match against Ruano Pasqual I was cheering to her and after the match she waved to me twice. So that's nice :) but there were camera's ... don't shoot me but I think there's a difference between the real Kim and the Kim in front of the press/cameras. Although she was polite so she isn't a awfull person .. but she's nog extreme friendly as on tv ;)

I will post my pic with Kim soon :)

·
Registered
13,089 Posts
fleemke² said:
Well I'll tell you what my opinion is about Kim but please don't shoot me. Kim was polite, didn't say much, I was talking with her mom more. But when Kim played her match against Ruano Pasqual I was cheering to her and after the match she waved to me twice. So that's nice :) but there were camera's ... don't shoot me but I think there's a difference between the real Kim and the Kim in front of the press/cameras. Although she was polite so she isn't a awfull person .. but she's nog extreme friendly as on tv ;)

I will post my pic with Kim soon :)
I don't shoot you!!! ;) I'm not an extremist...

But for the little I saw Kim, she was cool to all her fans, so that's why I was a little bit surprised, but I don't shoot you ;)

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well they introduced me as a huge fan of her :eek::eek: so that isn't the problem ;) It was in the players lounge where I met here, only players ;)

Here is the picture :):p:p:p

·
Keeper of Secrets
8,971 Posts
Fleeme, did you meet Serena? Maybe next year you'll get a chance to meet to Justine as well ;)

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Cool pics fleemke. I appreciate good photography and these are very good. Here are my favorites:

Look at Alexandra and the dude on the left. He looks like he's in the early stages of a heart attack. LOL.

OMG Dani. Tell me you don't think of this when you see the pic below.

Compare and contrast this one to Dani's pic.

Reactions: maya
1 - 20 of 42 Posts