Flavia vs Savchuk
Venus vs Sammy
Roby vs Aga
Sara vs Agnes
Zvonareva vs Benesova
Tax vs K.Bondarenko
Ana vs Tsveti
Kleybanova/Voskoboeva

Flavia vs Savchuk (Tinypic takes ages to upload today so i'll post more pics though all the day....)

·
Banned
92,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Flavia

Roby & Aga warming up

Tax vs Katya Bondarenko

More to come later....i've still a lot of pics and it takes 5 mins for upload every pic:weirdo: it will take me some days:lol::help:

·
Banned
92,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sara vs Agnes

Benesova

(bitchy team on the other court)

Vera "Cry baby cry" Zvonareva

Kleybanova and Voskoboeva practising together

JJ

·
Banned
92,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know most of the pics are:help: i tried to make them better with photoshop but still:unsure:
btw my best pics are from Venus vs Stosur and from center court:p i'll post them tomorrow.

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
I have some questions :p
Is the court where Venus-Stosur and Pennetta-Savchuk are playing Court 6? Or is court 6 one of the small ones where Szavay, Errani, Vinci, Benesova, etc. are playing on? And I thought Pietrangeli (sp?) used to be a lot bigger, did they reduce the capacity?

·
Banned
92,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have some questions :p
Is the court where Venus-Stosur and Pennetta-Savchuk are playing Court 6? Or is court 6 one of the small ones where Szavay, Errani, Vinci, Benesova, etc. are playing on? And I thought Pietrangeli (sp?) used to be a lot bigger, did they reduce the capacity?
court6 is the one where szavay,sara etc played ;)
venus vs stosur was played on court1 but the court disappeared this year,probably will be ready for next year.
yes they reduced the capacity :p

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
Thanks for the info ;)
I still don't see why Lena D and JJ played on that tiny court, but I guess it doesn't really matter since attendence is pretty low for the women's tournament so far this year :(
Are you in Rome this year?

·
Banned
92,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the info ;)
I still don't see why Lena D and JJ played on that tiny court, but I guess it doesn't really matter since attendence is pretty low for the women's tournament so far this year :(
Are you in Rome this year?
supertennis showed the MPs of both matches and they were quite empty :eek::tape:
nope i'm too busy with work and i'm happy i didn't go :eek:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts