Tennis Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kisha I just wanna say I'm sorry for totally ignoring you like for a week now. I was just being stupid because I was too sensitive when I got mad that Marri and Rightous were what I thought messing up my thread and Kisha you told me that I need to stop taking it so seriously. That hurt my feelings and that's why I totally blew you off and I'm sorry. It's been a week of learning lessons for me. Kisha I hope we can be friends again. :)

Peter :wavey:

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
not at all!! forget about it, dont worry!! its cool.

i am sorry for offending, you, i didnt mean to. You know that there is no way i would intentionally do anything bad to hurt you.

its just, that i dont think before i speak sometimes.

of course we can be friends again, although i didnt stop being your friend!!!

:) :wavey:

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Peter sorry if u thought me and Marri were trying to mess up ur thread it was never my intention or I'm sure Marri's, so I'm sorry-but it was all a bit of fun, which is what me and MaRule r all about:)

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yay! :D Thanks Kisha. Oh I'm also sorry I deleted that thread and that's why your post total went down. :eek:

No problem Rightous it's totally cool now. Kisha was totally right about me taking it too seriously and stuff. Don't even worry about it. :)

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
lol - i wondered where they all went! lol! oh well!!:) :)

so are you good then my sweet?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm totally good again! :) There's a dance on Friday and I'm gonna go. It's for the whole school not the gay club so I'm happy about that. Heh-heh :)

Hope your doin ok too. :)

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
im ok, not to bad. busy, tired, you know how it is!

um, what i wanna ask you is, you have a 'gay club' at school, yeah, i just wanted to know if you guys seperate yourselves from everyone else.

you dont ave to answer, its just me being curious:)

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah we do unless it's a thingy where my college wants all the clubs to be in it then we go otherwise it's just us doin stuff like community center outreach for gay teens and stuff and other times we just kinda goof off and go to the movies sometimes. It's a good club for people like me who just kinda sorta came out.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
that sounds great, but do you never mix with other straight if you well people by choice?

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
NOBODY better be raging on Kisha! :) She's one of the nicest posters I've ever run across (and that says a lot). I'm glad you both made up. I have never seen a post about saying something nice about other posters. Keep it up, Kisha!

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
hey Celeste!! thankyou so much for saying that!!!:)

from what i read from your posts, you seem wicked and have good, strong opinions!!!
PM me sometime and we will talk!!
or if you have MSN then we can chat! add me,
id love to speak to you!!

ive gotta go now sweetie! its 1:00am! and im tired!!
take care!

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
Hey Pete! Yeah, like Makr and Kisha said. We didn't mean to ruin your thread! Just pure fun! Glad to see that things are allright between you and Kish again.

I'll butt out now.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts