Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Bright Like Neon Love
13,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DD - This board is tons more fun than AOL!! Were you ever on the AOL boards? If so, what was your name, I might recognize you :)

Marri :hearts: :kiss: :kiss: I knew I could always count on my Big Fat Pink girl to give me love :)

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
oh hehe, you know me :angel: always there for her err... "men" ;) hehe :kiss:

·
Bright Like Neon Love
13,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:eek: hmmph!

:finding a hot guy to make out with so I can show Marri just how manly I am:

:)

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
omg lmao after posting "men" i wa :eek: :eek: coz i realised that it came out wrong!! :eek: sorry! hehe
what i meant to say was "my men" not "men" hehe, you know... my guys... :angel: they don't visit often, but they are around ;)
hehe, i know that you're manly hun :kiss:

·
Bright Like Neon Love
13,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I miss "your men" too! I know who they are... :) They should be front and center in this thread!

All of Marri's "men" need to come into this thread!!! Party with us! :cool: :bounce:

·
Banned
618 Posts
Richie, while u r at it give a kiss to Sarah Fisher for me!

i've been around since '99 when i had to start defending Marti from all the scumbag cockroaches that spent all day long criticizing her--once a full-time job...now that Queen Marti is gone I still wonder as I'm sure everyone does what the hell I'm still around for...

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
Richie77 said:
Thanks Seles! :wavey: I'll go down to the Speedway and give Helio Castroneves a kiss just for you :D
You could kiss Bruno I can't spell his last name Jiancarti (horrible spelling I know). :kiss:

·
49,309 Posts
Have you ever been to Fairmont, Ind for the James Dean Museum? I was about 3 years ago. It's very well worth a day trip.

·
49,309 Posts
Yes, it's very neat!! It's in Fairmont, which is NE part of state (I think?). I have a pic of me kneeling at his gravestone. They have a big festival every fall... around his death. The town is sooooo small is cracks me up. 1 gas station and that's about it. I'll try to find you a website of it.

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
thanks!!!!!!! :D hm... i ahve to visit this museum.. and then the Charles M. Schulz musuem.... :)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts