Tennis Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Serena had just left the court where she'd dispatched of Barbara Rittner, 6-2, 6-1, when I was able to walk along with her off the grounds to conduct an interview with her. Here's how the interview went .......

MarcusRock: Serena, can I ask you a few questions for WTAworld?
Serena: No, not right now.

Isn't that great??? :bounce:

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
hahhahahah MarcusRock. Now She was walking off the grounds, give her some credit, she was in a hurry. :p

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
*points and laughs to all who fell for it* :p

good as usual, MR :D

·
Senior Member,
2,093 Posts
Thanks for the laugh, MarcusRock. :)

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Pretty good try, but you probably need to sharpen your reporting skills a bit. (The National Enquirer has some good courses if you are serious about this.)

If you fear that the subject would really prefer to evade your questioning entirely, never offer them an easy way out by first asking them for permission to even pose them a question. Just fire away:

"Hey, Serena, I'm MarcusRock from the reputable WTAWorld, are you as self-conscious as Jennifer Lopez about your butt size? I know I am.

Conscious of your butt, I mean."

But, of course, there's still a risk that she answers, "No, not right now", to this question. But at least you have something to work with.

"Serena Forgets Butt When Spanking Butt".

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Spirit said:
That's okay, Marcus. You can catch her later when she's at DivaMonicaSeles's house.
No I told her to stop calling by. It's Venus I want. But she's always like "but you have me in your avatar" and I say "it's cos I can't be bothered to change it baby..." And she's like "but you called me baby... there's hope?" and then I close the door. I care for her but... She won't take a hint... Or a slammed door in her face cos then she'll be leaving me messages as well and... It gets a bit much after a while... you know?

But if you would like an interview with Venus... She'll be at my place after she wins the French Open and even if she loses so I can console her. We still haven't told Serena... She's gonna be so mad...

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well I'll try again after her match tomorrow :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts