Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
14,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm letting the one person I love walk out of my life forever.

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
I know the feeling.

It sucks.

I'm sorry. :kiss:

·
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect
32,385 Posts
Huh ? Can you explain it ? If you want some help, I'm there for you Dani :wavey:

·
Registered
14,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Legal problems and leave it at that. So she's skipping the country, and I have no choice I can't run to. I'm not in any trouble, thank God for that miracle I know... but I can't leave everything I have here and risk it. I have to stay here, fake a life of happiness with the person everybody else says is right for me, and learn to grow up and be an adult. Because after all, isn't growing up learning to love someone that you don't really love and make a life with them?

·
29,998 Posts
Bacardi said:
Legal problems and leave it at that. So she's skipping the country, and I have no choice I can't run to. I'm not in any trouble, thank God for that miracle I know... but I can't leave everything I have here and risk it. I have to stay here, fake a life of happiness with the person everybody else says is right for me, and learn to grow up and be an adult. Because after all, isn't growing up learning to love someone that you don't really love and make a life with them?
I'm sorry to hear that :sad:

·
Enjoying married life.
19,641 Posts
Bacardi said:
can i be real with you?

frankly its a good thing that she is leaving, she has brought you nothing but trouble and turned on you.

she's a loser and you deserve better. you deserve someone who actually cares about you. and you deserve to treat yourself better.

if anything i think the gods have thrown you a liferaft by sending that succubus away. dont be a fool, count your blessings.

this is not to say that you should not be sad or even miss her, this is to say that you should be honest with yourself her leaving the country is a good thing. a blessing even.

Reactions: *abby*

·
Registered
8,109 Posts
Bacardi said:
I'm letting the one person I love walk out of my life forever.
sorry to hear that... letting go is a bitch and it's something you have to work at everyday but it'll pass, just give it time.

·
Team WTAworld, Mr. Try Too Hard
52,159 Posts
Bacardi said:
Are you going to lose contact with JoHo forever? :confused:

Can't say I've experienced what you're going through but I guess I understand. Even with all the stuff she did and the trouble she has caused you, you still love her. Think it shows how much she means to you. :hug: You'll get through this though.

And I think growing up is learning to let go of the one you love and let him/her have happiness. In your case, be free of any legal trouble.

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
dani she has threatened all sorts before what on earth makes u think that for once she is actually gonna grow a pair and follow thru with one single thing she says. tenner bet says shes still here harassing u next week!i no u love her babe but she is NOT right for u she has caused u nothin but pain and trouble.at the risk of soundin like everyone else erin is better for u noone is sayin that u hafta feel for her wot u feel for joho cos in all liklihood u never will feel that for another person but please jiggly was rite this is actually a good thing even tho u cant see it yet u will in time :kiss:

·
Registered
14,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm selling one of the 3 homes I own for money to afford a nice lawyer to help her and her mom out. Plus I'm going to go along with the legal system and tell what I know, but only if they agree to give my ex a lil slack. Because I know more informantion about probably more people than she does. And while it might put my life in danger, it's going to do good in the end. Besides, yesterday was worth EVERYTHING I've got to go thru... This will get better, a person just has to keep the FAITH.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts