Tennis Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
He didn't give much information about it. He's friends with my brother and went down to Miami for the weekend. Somehow he met with Capriati and played with her. Said she looked like she'd been sitting around and a little out od shape.:eek:

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
I just moved to Miami last month and I have already played tennis with Jennifer 5 times. She just stands outside the clay courts at Flamingo Park and begs passerby to "come and hit a few, cause I am packing on the pounds!"

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
LOL :D

Do you want us to believe you? If I had a chance to play tennis with Jenn, I would take my cameras, my notebooks, everything... LOL

So, we need details in order to believe you.

;)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He's not my friend, but my brothers. He said that the kid had hit with someone else, too, but my brother didn't remember her name. :fiery:

If I ever saw the kid, I'd ask him for all of you. But my brother definetly said that he said "she looked fat" and didn't elaborate for me at all.(he thinks tennis is the worst sport ever...football players)

I hope this is true...then Venus will have more weeks at Numero Uno and Jennifer will not get more weeks at #1 then Arantx.

·
Banned
692 Posts
Oh yes and I invited George Bush And the Queen to my house for a cuppa tea,

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I could understand some people who don't know better saying Jennifer was fat, or Serena Williams for example. Both girls are well built and have a lot of muscle. Compared to some other girls this is often perceived as 'fat'. But a truly 'fat' person would not be able to play a two hour match in Australian heat and win!!! It is possible to be fit and not a stick!

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
she didnt look fat or unfit to me in the 3rd set aus open final.....thos conditions were soo tough

shes just so strongly built , and has great definition......resulting in better endurance than most girls.....sure she can improve a little ,but shes alreadya great mover and can outlast the best...

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
My friend played tennis with Jennifer over

I got too bored playing with Bjorn Borg...I stuck with Agassi who was so sassy..then I tried Pat Rafter and I can't tell you what we did AFTER!!:rolleyes: Fairy tales on the tennis court!!
barmaid:wavey: :

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.