Tennis Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek:

haha, I just wat to share my story with you guys! last night I went to a big club in da city... it's my first time! ;) and I'm 15 lol :eek: I have a little nervouse because I feel like I'm the youngest in the club (I went there with my uncles and aunts).

Then, we come into the club many, light and "Dangdut" Music has start for two hours (we went there at 11pm) first, we don't have a seat, but my aunt meet the PR and book some seat, five minutes later we sit in the frontest lol... ;) I see some woman dancing like a freak lol... and then it's time for the DJ!!!

I dance with my aunt. first time i'm not really wild but I enjoyed it.

After DJ, there is a band that play R&B and HipHop! once again we start dancing and jojing, now i really like a freak shakin' bom bom haha and singing loudly... but I'm not drunk! ;) hehe... I dance until 2.30 AM, and then we back home and I sleep in my aunt house, and my father didn't know I went to the club until now! :eek: hopefully he won't be angry... :eek: :devil: :angel:

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
because they're the only people in Indonesia (that know me) that go to a club... :eek:

The others : big NO for a club! :eek:

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sashta LixFe said:
lol.. nimi..

well, amri does that make you a big guy already :p
what does this mean?

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Caoimhe said:
*aaaawwwhhh*
That's so sweet
x=(",)=x

(it's a hug)
:kiss: *hug*

yeah scott! the club's roccckkk!!!

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
53,292 Posts
well.. asia is very different from western..

they can't allow people below 17 to get in.. i think so.. cause i've never been to any club in indonesia before

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sashta LixFe said:
well.. asia is very different from western..

they can't allow people below 17 to get in.. i think so.. cause i've never been to any club in indonesia before
no no no.... it's wrong! :eek:

a club in Indonesia doesn't care about our ages! :eek:
but it isn't popular here in Indonesia, because it isn't our culture! ;)

·
Registered
34,273 Posts
Congrats :bounce:
Opposite to your culture HERE we use to stay all night looooong in pubs or so....but aren't you too young :eek: :p

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
propi said:
Congrats :bounce:
Opposite to your culture HERE we use to stay all night looooong in pubs or so....but aren't you too young :eek: :p
am I? :eek:

I thought it'd be a shame that i post this... :eek:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts