Tennis Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
21,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Re: My DV videos from Paris Indoors - First vids online: Ondraskova/Sprem/Stevenson

Hi guys,
Sorry I had less videos yesterday, as some of my fav were playing and I focussed on it. I can't post it now, but I'll do soon. Hopefully with some good practice sessions from today as well.
Yesterday I got Halep again, Sevastova, Jugic Salkic, Pin, Poutchek, Uhlirova, Kops Jones, and a few others.

·
Who knows where the time goes
22,385 Posts
Re: My DV videos from Paris Indoors - First vids online: Ondraskova/Sprem/Stevenson

Hi Stefi,I know it´s too late,but you can make vids of Daniela H?:awww::I´m sorry but I didn´t know that she will plays in Paris.Thanks anyway

·
Registered
21,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #43

Today a few more vids, including Serena, Cara Black, Kucova/Tvaroskova, Hrdinova/Senoglu, Jugic Salkic/Poutchek, Vedy/Pelletier, and a few others, online when I can, sorry, I'm exhausted today.

·
Winner
14,940 Posts

Kveta and Lisa are playing! I hope you see some of their matches Stefi ;)

A semifinal between them and Monica/Sorana should be real fun, I'm sad I can't see it as it probably won't be televised :sad:

·
Registered
21,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #46

Kveta and Lisa are playing! I hope you see some of their matches Stefi ;)

A semifinal between them and Monica/Sorana should be real fun, I'm sad I can't see it as it probably won't be televised :sad:
I watched thier first round, and that was pitiful! 5 match points wasted against Chaknashvili and Schruff who are really not doublers players.

It's very difficult now for me to make videos, the WTA comes all the time to tell me to stop filming, even doubles nobody cares on second court, that's ridiculous!

·
Winner
14,940 Posts

I watched thier first round, and that was pitiful! 5 match points wasted against Chaknashvili and Schruff who are really not doublers players.

It's very difficult now for me to make videos, the WTA comes all the time to tell me to stop filming, even doubles nobody cares on second court, that's ridiculous!
I am just glad they are winning matches after the way Lisa played at the AO :eek: :lol:

Surely since it's your own camera and you're doing it for some players' websites and stuff you should be allowed? :shrug: Afterall the broadcasters don't show anything from court 2 so you are all we have :lol:

·
Registered
21,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #48

I am just glad they are winning matches after the way Lisa played at the AO :eek: :lol:

Surely since it's your own camera and you're doing it for some players' websites and stuff you should be allowed? :shrug: Afterall the broadcasters don't show anything from court 2 so you are all we have :lol:
I know, that's so ridiculous! I would not even be allowed to video Cara and Liezel's matches! :rolleyes:

Today a few practices plus a very funny clininc with Cara/Liezel and kids! :bounce: I've just finished tape number 8 ;)

·
♡
25,029 Posts

Any of Anabel?:awww:

·
Registered
21,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #50

Sorry, no Anabel.
But I've finally finished my 9th 1 hour tape yesterday, with Elena playing with young girls and practicing, Jelena, and others. I think I got at least 3/4 players that entered all draws (doubles, singles and qualies). I'll start posting tonight or tomorrow.

·
Registered
21,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #51

Ok, other uploads on my youtube channel, in total around 9 hours

41 - 51 of 51 Posts