Tennis Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I arrived a t around 3:15 and all of them were full which is ery rare. My friend and I were going to practice and we waited for about 20 minutes until we saw some other girls we knew arrive we chatted a little and then I noticed tha there were only three people on one court and so I asked to play with them and they let me so I played with these college dudes and what appeared to be one of their girrlfriends we played doubles and the person I was playing with were winning although I screwed up all the match points they told me I was playing well and we chatted about stuff and then they left. I regret not asking them for their email address or something so we could meet up and play again but maybe we'll meet up again. So finally there was a court for the rest of my friends and one of their grandmother's taught them how to serve and stuff so that was cool and then I played some and went home and I was so happy I played a lot better than when I practiced with the team hopefull I can play this well at a school practice.

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
I also played today!I beat my dad 6-0 as always..:rolleyes: :D
Good luck at the practice at your school!:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts