Tennis Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Moderator - Challengers &, Chicas Latinas
17,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I attended today to this event and here is my report. It is my first visit to a live tournament and also my first report so be nice to me and reply my thread so I can feel important :tape: :D .o :p

Larissa Carvalho def. Micaela Moran 6-4, 6-0
:rolleyes: Moran led 3-2* and that's all, horrible match for her. Larissa played really well as she was not letting Micaela to get in any rhythm, she hitted 3, 4 balls and went for a winner. She changed a lot also, back, then went to net, good drop shots, good match for Larissa. Next to me was Micaela's coach, Vanina Garcia-Sokol and like another group of Argentinians... the coach was saying "again that actitude" and yes Micaela sucked horribly in the second set making lots of double faults and silly errors. Micaela seems like a little girl ;) so little, skiny and blond. Then they talked about Marcela Arroyo of how she beat last week Marcela Rodezno... I think Andrea Benitez was a girl there and they commented that Rodezno choked and so. Anyways it was nice to see all the ARG people together and getting so well. And her coach seems so nice to her, I wish them the best ;)

Graciela Velez def. Lucia Migliarini 6-2, 6-3
VIVA CHELA! :bounce: I didn't knew there was a "stadium court" there :p so I missed all the first set and I saw this match from 6-2, 3-1 Graciela. OMG She rules :D always screaming "Vamos!" to cheer her self up and "Chingada" when she made an error ;). Nice one-hand backhand, good serve, not great mobility but everyother part of her game was great. She served for match at 6-2, 5-2 but she made some errors, anyways she broke and won 6-2, 6-3. Migliarini seemed to be bothered by Graciela and was bitching... at least from when I started to see, she stayed in the back and didn't tried anything else. She played her doubles match today but I don't know what happened. No doubt why Graciela has done so well this year, she is a fighter and has a good game to do so. His coach was also there and he kept smiling every time Graciela screamed, they seem to have a good relationship. :)

Vanina Garcia-Sokol def. Florencia Salvadores 6-1, 6-3
OMG, Both players hitting the ball so hard! Vanina and Florencia since the warm-up were hitting very hard and I was impressed ;) Florencia did errors and errors, crap serve all was horrible for her today, bad actitude, never tried to fight. Vanina keeped the ball in the court and was enough. at 6-1, 3-1 Vanina fell down and called the doctor, score went 6-1, 3-3 but she was able to break for a 4-3 lead and won 6-1, 6-3. Vanina seems ugly in pics but she is not ugly, now I have a different impression of her ;)

Carla Tiene def. Karin Palme 6-1, 6-3 :sad:
Carla played bad in the last rounds but had to play great here :rolleyes: I really liked Tiene she was playing really solid tennis all day, in singles and doubles, she had only a little lapse in the match but was of 1 minute only while serving. Great strokes, good variety, very hard, good serve. I don't know why she is so low ranked, she could be doing better in a higher level. Karin Palme ;) that thing that she only passes the ball is a lie :p and aceman's opinion of only making errors is also incorrect :p Karin played really good tennis and tried to stay in the match. Carla broke for a 1-0 lead and then Karin had about 5 break point chances :sad:, Carla led 4-0, 4-1, 6-1. Karin broke for a 1-0 lead in second set, 1-1, 1-2, 2-2, 2-3, 2-4, then Tiene had her lapse and made some df's, 3-4, 3-5, 3-6. Karin played well, good forehand, good backhand, good serve. She only should practice dropshots more cos :rolleyes:. she is capable to get into the top 500 without problem, and even more, she only needs to get a better schedule. Also... pics lie with her, she seems old and ugly but in person she is really really thin and pretty. Go Karin! I think Carla will win the event or at least I hope she does, go Carla!
Before the match I had a Maria Vento-Kabchi clone next to me and for one moment I thought it was Karin but it wasn't ;). I think Karin has no coach, and also no family there. I also heard that she has Swede decendence :angel: and that she played crap yesterday in doubles but I'm sure the bitch woman was jealous cos she was a big Eisenberg fan :p

Erika Clarke/Vanina Garcia-Sokol def. Teresa Obregon/Lorena Villalobos 6-2, 6-1
Erika :hearts: she was all day in the club and seeing her in person is incredible :hearts: so pretty, and she seems really friendly, she was very friend of Vanina cos they were together all day and also had good relation with people of the club. Anyways, they didn't had much resistance, Obregon played crap with crap serve and volleys, Villalobos played a bit better but she is a bitch cos after losing she want and screamed to her mom who was next to me, pf at her. Anyways Vanina is not as good in the net and didn't played as good as in the singles but was enough. I was surprised by Erika, now I know why she sucks. She has a great first and second serve, very hard and never did a double fault, always good serves, and also good volleys. I suppose that maybe if that serve is not "on" then she goes and loses the way she does. Anyways she seems a nice person and hope she can get the doubles title :angel: ... Anyways, Erika is cute and yes, she wears make-up during her matches ;) but she is pretty and plays nice. Vamos Erika!

Marcela Evangelista/Carla Tiene def. Liz Cruz/Marcela Ivon Rodezno 7-6(2), 6-0
Both El Salvador players were so short ;) well they seemed so against Carla and Marcela. The Brazilians led 4-1, 5-3 and suddenly it was 5-6. Anyways they took control back and won 7-6, 6-0. Not so good match but was "ok".

I also saw Daniela Fatñoz or Slutñoz, I suppose she is still alive in doubles. She was almost nude besides me and she is fat, and I don't like her :angel: she seemed friend of cutie Erika and started to chat after Erika's match, also another girl who I have no idea who she was, I heard Vanessa but I don't know who the fuck was her.

Big difference from one generation to other as Muñoz, Clarke, Garcia-Sokol all were good friends. But the Mexicans never talked to Graciela or something, maybe cos she is older, same to Karin.
Anyways it was a nice day and even though Karin lost I'm very proud that she is from my town, Go Karin ! :angel:
Hope Graciela wins tomorrow but Vanina will be really tough, Go Chela!

If anyone has an specific question make it, even though I'm not good to describe that kind of things :angel:

·
Moderator - Juniors
13,492 Posts
thanks Alex :D

well done Larissa and Graciela, hopefully one of them will win ;)

too bad Lucia and Karin :(

·
Banned
635 Posts
Stupid Arroyo

Not living up to her potential. She took a set off a Top 150 player. How many other Mexicans can say that?

Go Erica... I'm cheer for her now. She probably lost in singles already, but whatever :(

·
SMUstang,
8,482 Posts
good report alx, hopefully now youll want to go to more and more events, go challengers!

·
Moderator - Challengers &, Chicas Latinas
17,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lucky Arroyo :p
and Fernandez, Velez and Palme can say that ;)

Erika lost in r1 also LOL

·
Premium Member
182,035 Posts
thanx Alejandro :p
congrats on your 1st LIVE experience too :)

nice report :)
now i expect you want a GOLD star ???

1 - 13 of 13 Posts