Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Who knows where the time goes
22,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now with Berlin 08 pts off Agnes rank drop from 31 to 36:sobbing::sobbing:
She was so unlucky with the draw in Rome,so please I hope it won´t be here again:scared:
The tourny(finally I won´t go:sobbing:;exams:fiery:)starts the Saturday,I think.
Good luck,girl:kiss:

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
Says who?:p
Go Agnes! Hajra!:rocker2:

I hate school too:rolleyes:

·
Registered
31,095 Posts
School sucks!!!! But I love it too :p. I still think we should never start threads until she is out, but she was actually done playing when you made this, even though we didn't know. Maybe that's why Aga withdrew :bolt:!

Why is she down to thirty-six? I thought thirty-four...

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
:mad:
I don't like Pennetta (I kinda hate her personality/attitdue), so I really want Agi to beat her:devil:

·
Registered
31,095 Posts
Oh my god :sobbing: I agree hellas!!!

She is playing doubles with Safina :woohoo:, they are a good team! They play Dominguez Lino and Parra Santonja, should win ;).

·
Registered
31,095 Posts
She is playing fourth on Arantxa Sanchez Vicario, good luck Ági :rocker2:. I must say, it is about time she gets a good win.

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
^Coz the Miami win over Ana was so long ago?:p

Hajra!:bounce:

·
Registered
31,095 Posts
Vesnina just won so she will start now :bounce:! She has lost three matches to good players since Ivanovic hellas719, plus she needs a good win on clay. IDK, plus besides Stuttgart, Pennetta has not played well at all this year. Whatever, good luck Ági :D.

·
Who knows where the time goes
22,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Our crazy and choker Agi won 63 67 62:eek::aparty::banana::worship::hug:
Who´s next?:awww:

·
Registered
31,095 Posts
:inlove: What a crazy, but awesome match :aparty:!!! She plays Rezai next, she better not blow that. Hopefully she will play doubles tomorrow, since I don't think she will be doing singles.

·
Registered
31,095 Posts
She is not playing singles or doubles tomorrow, so I assume that means she's playing both on Tuesday. That would be good, because then the singles would have to be early, then it would be before school for me ;).

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
Agnes:worship:
Watch her lose to Rezai now:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts