Tennis Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!!
Even if I lost the interest to post this thread because some troll insulted me and humillated me yesterday, I will do it for the rest of this great forum.

Im gonna post first the training pics and ATP pics I could make because as I said in my first thread, the security was all over the place controlling people.

The pics were not as good as first day, dont know why,Im sorry :(

ALCARAZ/MUSETTI/TSISIPAS

They were trainning hard outside and I could take a pic before get into the centre court to met my friend @M.A.S.L.

This is a pic they took together at the end of the trainning session.

The Greek was training too there.

SHELBY ROGERS/PETRA MARTIC

They won their first round against the Chan team.
After the macth they were chating a lot and smiling comenting some points.
Martic has an amazing fit body.

VESNINA/SINIAKOVA

Just before their trainning session, I could take this pic.

LINETTE/ZHENG

I only watched a few points and I still dont understand how Saisai is than high in the rankings. In my opinion, she pushes too much and desperate the rivals. But good for her to get that high, I guess.
Linette is pretty but nothing special to be honest.

SABALENKA/ZVONAREVA

No much to say here. Sabalenka is a monster. Super strong and a great competitor. I really liked what I saw.
Vera had no weapons and I thing clay doent suit her game at all.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Reactions: DropShotAce

·
Registered
18,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

OSAKA/DOI

Great match,specially the first set.
Doi is better than her ranking shows, I told you the first day.
Great serve,footwork and deep shots...some silly mistakes but I can tell that she is very fit and can win a MM soon and be back to the top 50.
Osaka is an icon, very fit, powerful shots and beautiful serve.

Seems like she trew the racquet lol

·
Registered
18,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HALEP-SORRIBES

The match i have been waiting for all day.
Halep played very solid and focused all match.
Sara slices couldnt hurt at all Halep. She was desperate , no strategy, lost, a little bit slow and erratic.
Halep moving her all around the court and winning easily.
The second set continued with the same story: sara clueless and Halep dominating the game after Sara decided to play more agressive and moving way better, fighting for every ball so that was the moment when I throught Sara was gonna win the second set...but not.
Halep hit a few amazing winner with her backhand and the comeback finished.
I really like the atmosphere in this macth with the people cheering for both players.
I think sara had too much pressure this year to do well here and began the match really bad.
Im proud of what I saw in the second.
Halep played really good and she is gonna reach the final here. Mark my words. She loves Madrid.

·
Registered
18,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

PLISKOVA/GAUFF

A little bit boring match in the first set. After it, I decided to quit the match.
Pliskova really deserve the Pliskobot nickname.
Her serve is huge and specially her forehand is a cannonball but overall she is done: slow, no B plan, no emotions and she lacks consistency.
Coco is amazing, I really love her. The aura around her is like Serena or Henin had. Super talented and I hope top 10 and multi GS champion in the future.
Even with those double faults,she has the best female serve I have seen. Fist services at 200 km/h and great variation.
Love her backhand, her FH has to improved but time will tell.
Dont know why she lost than easy the last two sets.

·
Registered
18,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

And that was all for this year.
I really enjoyed everything even if the Covid affected the tournament too much in my opinion.
The atmosphere will improve in the later stages but these first days were sad.
I want to thank you for the comments and to spend your time reading and watching my pics. I really appreciate it.
If Im rich next year, I will try to buy tickets for the fourth or QF rounds :LOL:

Gracias y adios!!!

·
Registered
968 Posts
View attachment 189604

View attachment 189605

View attachment 189606

View attachment 189607

PLISKOVA/GAUFF

A little bit boring match in the first set. After it, I decided to quit the match.
Pliskova really deserve the Pliskobot nickname.
Her serve is huge and specially her forehand is a cannonball but overall she is done: slow, no B plan, no emotions and she lacks consistency.
Coco is amazing, I really love her. The aura around her is like Serena or Henin had. Super talented and I hope top 10 and multi GS champion in the future.
Even with those double faults,she has the best female serve I have seen. Fist services at 200 km/h and great variation.
Love her backhand, her FH has to improved but time will tell.
Dont know why she lost than easy the last two sets.

View attachment 189608

View attachment 189609

View attachment 189610

View attachment 189611

View attachment 189612

View attachment 189613
Many players can serve 200km/h.

Reactions: DropShotAce

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
many?? :eek:
well, delivering 200kph serves is not a top career garantee, we can see GGP verbigratia, but a good weapon to start with.

·
Registered
11,746 Posts
HALEP-SORRIBES

The match i have been waiting for all day.
Halep played very solid and focused all match.
Sara slices couldnt hurt at all Halep. She was desperate , no strategy, lost, a little bit slow and erratic.
Halep moving her all around the court and winning easily.
The second set continued with the same story: sara clueless and Halep dominating the game after Sara decided to play more agressive and moving way better, fighting for every ball so that was the moment when I throught Sara was gonna win the second set...but not.
Halep hit a few amazing winner with her backhand and the comeback finished.
I really like the atmosphere in this macth with the people cheering for both players.
I think sara had too much pressure this year to do well here and began the match really bad.
Im proud of what I saw in the second.
Halep played really good and she is gonna reach the final here. Mark my words. She loves Madrid.

View attachment 189595
Compare and contrast the grunts por favour

·
Registered
968 Posts
many?? :eek:
well, delivering 200kph serves is not a top career garantee, we can see GGP verbigratia, but a good weapon to start with.
Yes quite a lot of girls who didnt have that succesful careers had big serve, speed is not everything. We have two of these big hitterers here in Czechia: Denisa Allertova (Satralova) a Lucie Hradecka. You dont need such power if you have great placement.

·
Registered
968 Posts

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
wow martic must be really really tall, even rogers looks shorter next to her!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts