Cravero:

8 winner and 5 unforced errors

3 aces and 2 double faults

Ardila:

0 winners and 13 unforced errors :s

0 aces and 19 double faults :eek: :eek: lol

total points:

ardila only won 7 points :eek:

and they were from Cravero's mistakes......

yikes lol, maybe next year they should choose to give a WC to a non-colombian or at least find somebody who can actually play tennis lol

·
Registered
32,297 Posts
:eek:

why do they give wild cards to players who have no chance of winning a match. i'd understand it if it was a 10K challenger, but a pro event should give wild cards to players that deserve them.

·
Premium Member
11,132 Posts
thats 3.167 double faults per serice games/...so to break her on average i wouldnt have to even win a POINT! OMG yay im better than a wta player ;)

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol

how can you not make a serve lol

·
Keeper of Venus & Serena,
27,429 Posts
so that means she only got 5 serves in the whole time (assuming she won no points on her serve)

and she got a WC because not enough people showed up, so she was probably a club player about 40 years old who is the wife of a big time investor down there ;)

·
Registered
13,064 Posts
Wow that is really bad! What is this player ranked?

Memphis also gave a WC to Nancy Loeffler Caro so i guess its common practice if they cant fill their draws :eek:

·
Registered
14,429 Posts
LOL :D

I want to play with Ardila !!

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
LMAO!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Look at the match between Stephanie Schaer and Maritza Castro.
Schaer beat Maritza 6,-0, 6-0 in only 30 minutes!!! Maritza had 15 doubles faults too! It says she only won two points lol I think this beats the Cravero/Ardila match! LOL

·
Registered
53,797 Posts
LOL, but I have to say that I'd rather see young girls having a go (maybe for the first and last time in their lifes) in WTA events than seeing lots of byes like in Memphis, Tashkent or Hawaii

·
Premium Member
11,132 Posts
I agree spiceboy, but maybe they need to look closer at the selection criteria. much more clocely :O those two girls are just pathetic and im sure club players can match them let alone WTA

1 - 20 of 21 Posts