Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
63,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me how to do that? :eek: I tried and failed all the time so I gave up and do copy and paste their quotes in the post message instead :rolleyes:

Reactions: Yasmine

·
Registered
22,823 Posts
Do you mean normal multiquoting:confused:

if it is you click on the multiquote button under all the posts which you want to quote and then click on the reply to post thing and it automatically comes up:)

if its something else youre talking about dont worry:eek::lol:

·
Registered
170,920 Posts
i want to learn too :lol:

·
Team WTAworld, Lounge Owner
44,144 Posts
Or you click at the "Multi-Quote" - Button and the last post you want to quote you have to click only on the "Quote"-Button :D

·
63,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did that and it doesn't work :shrug: Oh well...

·
63,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That sucks :lol:

·
Registered
84,757 Posts
:spit: Have you clicked the posts that you want to multi-quote? Then click reply?

For me, the multi-quote button will appear maroon colour and it means the post is ready to be quoted.;)

·
Registered
84,757 Posts
You click on the multi-quote button below each posts that you want to quote and then click reply.:shrug:

The one you're doing was just clicking the 'quote' button of one post instead of clicking 'multi-quote' for a number of posts that you want to quote.

·
63,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Why isn't this thing work for me? :eek:

I did click the multi-quote button and it turn into red. It came up with no quotes :eek:

·
63,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hmmm...:scratch: I think you need help by the mod/admin/whoever can help you.:eek: :hug:
click the multi quote button
on all the posts you want to quote, then click the post reply button

works just fine for me :p
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Thanks for that! :lol: Past attempts I used quick reply :lol:

·
Registered
987 Posts
How do you multi-quote a single post? For example I want to refer to specific things in one post, a point at a time.

·
Registered
31,212 Posts
Go to "quote" and then put the [/quote] after the part you want to quote and then put
and [/ quote] (without the space of course) on the next part. Like this ;):

How do you multi-quote a single post?
I just showed you.

For example I want to refer to specific things in one post, a point at a time.
:angel:.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts