Tennis Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to wish Saori Obata :hearts: much good luck for Bali, could be a good tournament. Here's hoping you continue the good form!!!

Yay! Saori! :worship:

·
Registered
11,607 Posts
Congrats to Saori :kiss:

She's been really consistent this year, which has brought her into the Top 70 for the first time this week. Here's hoping for continued success. :)

Good thing she has nothing to defend (except Bali QF points) until next year. ;)

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well done Saori!
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:::clap2::clap2:

Her next match is against Widjaja or Garbin. Whoever it is, she is playing well enough to beat them, good luck Saori! :worship:

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well done Saori for reaching the semis! Tough match against Rubin next though, but i have faith! Here is a good luck :kiss:

:worship: Go Saori!

·
Registered
851 Posts
Go Saori :worship:

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
go...Saori..can't wait to see her win over Rubin :bounce::yeah:

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
I watched Saori against Tian Tian and Mikaelian and I found her very very consistent and brave :worship:
In both cases, she was against a far more powerfull player but was running on everything, playing smart, with some impressive backhands down the line :D .
For the mental part, she seemed strong:against Sun,almost every game was hard to win but she did it 6-2 7-5 :eek: .
And she had such a great smile playing with Rika few hours after her second round win:you could guess she was so happy to reach a third round beating a seeded player after so many years on challengers..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.