Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats to Moya on his resurgance and dominance on clay this season! He wants to be #1 again, and I say go for it! You deserve it! Go for that French title! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

On the flipside, *thumbs down* to Marat for losing his concentration and motivation, two things he said he needed to keep in order to retain the momentum from the win over Ferrero. If you are going to lose the match, do so with some damn humility...:rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,406 Posts
You remember the first thing I ever said to you over on atpworld, when we got into that argument over the Williams sisters? Well, it applies doubly now...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,498 Posts
Yup, agree with Nimi.
Your nickname fits you perfectly... :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hendouble said:
You remember the first thing I ever said to you over on atpworld, when we got into that argument over the Williams sisters? Well, it applies doubly now...
Yes, "TF, you are sooo right!" :wavey:

Thanks, I remember ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awww you poor babies need to get over Marat losing and give Moya applause he deserves. You just sound like sore losers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,406 Posts
You're suffering from amnesia too, TF. I don't remember those words escaping my lips, nor are they likely to in the near future. And since I'm not a fan of either Moya or Safin in particular, I'm not being a sore loser. In fact, it seems to me you're not giving Moya the credit he deserves by suggesting that Safin tanked the match; that's an insult to Moya as well as Safin.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
181,834 Posts
for once i agree with Sjengster :eek:

If you're sick it obviously hampers you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,729 Posts
OMG, the apocalypse is near!!!

Eggy and Sjengster agreeing?!?!

BTW -- :kiss::kiss::kiss: for Sjengster. You kicked some ass on the old board ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,498 Posts
Hendouble said:
You're suffering from amnesia too, TF. I don't remember those words escaping my lips, nor are they likely to in the near future. And since I'm not a fan of either Moya or Safin in particular, I'm not being a sore loser. In fact, it seems to me you're not giving Moya the credit he deserves by suggesting that Safin tanked the match; that's an insult to Moya as well as Safin.
I guess a fool cannot understand what you have said above. He is in his own world... :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HD: Well, Marat DID tank. It's so obvious that he did, but you guys rather go around with blinders on thinking YES he had gas!

ROFL!

Come on, if so, take an injury time out and go sit on the damn toilet!

That *gas* was *so* apparent when he won that first set...:rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,330 Posts
I should add that I'm bitterly disappointed (as sore losers always are) to see only one thread started by TF

Maybe finally out of gas :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
MrsTheBoiledEgg said:
I should add that I'm bitterly disappointed (as sore losers always are) to see only one thread started by TF

Maybe finally out of gas :)
Oh, Mrs. BE, you know my only goal in life is to start threads that annoy you! I just love you that much!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
MrsTheBoiledEgg said:
Sorry that the feeling is not mutual

I love clever men :)

Oh, darn! And I was going to ask you to divorce Eggy and marry me!

:jealous:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Vera,

No, but I got the play-by-play from the others on the scores thread, including Eurosport commentary.

Marat was up a set, then got frustrated in the second, started breaking rackets, got more frustrated in the third, then all of the sudden *quits* 3/0 in the fourth due to...gas???

Come on!

I wouldn't say this of just any player, but this is Marat.

This is the same guy who tanked his 2000 Aussie match and got fined $2,000.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
181,834 Posts
Marat withdrew with an strained stomach muscle

so much for TF

if you want a master of tanking ....... look no futher than Agassi
 
1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Top