1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
lmao

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Ah Becca, you are really too funny. So, do you have some unresolved hostility issues with Moya, or what?

·
Registered
28,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, no.... he was just the only other player in the Barcelona finals! Had Calleri won today I would have found a way to rope him into all my jokes! I rather hope that Moya wins tomorrow ... although I do enjoy Marat more, you know how it is... going against the majority and playing "pain in the ass" is my speciality.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Your speciality? - blimey, and I thought I'd cornered the market there. Actually, I'm going to have to go with the majority for once tomorrow, if only because I hate the Moya-Ferrero axis of evil - now how's that for going against majority opinion?

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
I know, I'm exaggerating, but having found something to dislike about the hardcourt season being dominated by the number 1 and 2, I'm now going to complain about the claycourt season being controlled by the number 3 and 4, just for the hell of it. I think the only Top 10 pairing I wouldn't mind dominating tennis is the Federer-Costa axis of joy. Now that duo, I would happily support anywhere.

·
Premium Member
181,840 Posts
there's only 1 axis of evil and thats Sjengsters collection of over-achieving nobodies (Schalken, Schuettler and Novak) :p ;)

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Supposing I were to suggest that Schalken and Novak, both of whom have made Grand Slam semis, and Schuettler who has reached a Grand Slam final, were all underachievers while for instance Moya and Safin, having won a single Slam each, were in fact overachievers who simply got lucky for a couple of weeks and won big titles they weren't really deserving of?

·
Premium Member
181,840 Posts
then you're even more deluded than we think ;)

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
"We"? That's a little over-confident of you. I think you'll find there are plenty of people on here willing to substantiate my argument and to agree with me.

Guys... where did you go...?

·
Premium Member
181,840 Posts
u trying to suggest that your 3 jokers are more talented than Safin or Moya ??????

ROTFLMAO

even an Amoeba has more talent than those 3 combined

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
No it doesn't. It does, however, have a better mental approach to life than Safin and has a better sting on the backhand side than Moya.

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Ooh, the return of the sparring partners!!

Makes me wish I had been around when this was actually going on, though I'm LMAO even after the fact.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts