Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Until the game is over ? It would be good, we would get more voters and finish it quicker.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
7,246 Posts
Last year it was in non-tennis. I don't get why it's been moved to chat threads this time. :eek:

·
Premium Member
7,246 Posts
^^^ Simply because it has 1000 or more posts.:shrug:
Last year the organizers made a special request for it to be moved to non-tennis and kept there regardless of how many posts were in the thread. And it was moved to non-tennis. I don't get why it is different this year resp. why the organizers must ask the mods again to move it back to non-tennis like last year.

·
Registered
84,757 Posts
The most reasonable answer to your question is that the mod who moved the thread this time wasn't the one(s) who moved the thread previous time(s).:eek: :hug:

·
Somewhere over the rainbow.
45,490 Posts
The most reasonable answer to your question is that the mod who moved the thread this time wasn't the one(s) who moved the thread previous time(s).:eek: :hug:

Indeed since new mods have been appointed but I will make sure you get an answer for this :yeah:

·
HEADBANGER
69,917 Posts
Indeed since new mods have been appointed but I will make sure you get an answer for this :yeah:

This is correct:lol:

I have moved the thread back to NT:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts