Tennis Forum banner

1401 - 1420 of 1431 Posts

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Garbine's sending that Meldonium back to rehab :lol:

These girls HATE cheating heauxs, and I'm pretty sure Garbine's saying that to herself :lol:

Just to think, we don't have to worry about Mel until the next clay season, 2019, because she's not winning shit on grass or at the US Open, especially not with that HIDEOUS serve :lol:
At age 32 by then, she will not even be close to posing any significant threat to the top players. Pova isn't the kind to do well on that surface without assistance from her beloved Meldonium.

·
Registered
9,379 Posts
For me, this withdraw will be part of these mysterious non explained dramas.
With wimbly & Wuhan 2014. Suddenly hill, unable to play, having to do lots of exams...and 3 days after, everything is right and we don’t know exactly what was wrong.

I still can’t believe she could not play yesterday.
She even didn’t say to Patrick she had a pain at the end of her match against Julia.
Duplicate Pova stan account. Been in here for months doing nothing but posting negativity about Serena.
Fuck off with this patheticness.
--> Ignore.

·
Registered
14,638 Posts
Actually, I was thinking that Muguruza never approached her Serena/Veesus levels.
She was good enough to dispatch Lacey today, but it was patchy and ugly at times.
Yeah, but what we NOW have to look forward to is Garbs beating the hell out of that ruskie ham hock from now on, because ham hock ain't improved ANY after 1 year back on the tour :lol:

·
Registered
14,638 Posts
For me, this withdraw will be part of these mysterious non explained dramas.
With wimbly & Wuhan 2014. Suddenly hill, unable to play, having to do lots of exams...and 3 days after, everything is right and we don’t know exactly what was wrong.

I still can’t believe she could not play yesterday.
She even didn’t say to Patrick she had a pain at the end of her match against Julia.
Okay, if you think Ree was lying about her various illnesses, then why are you here in SS forum?

·
Registered
9,379 Posts
Yeah, but what we NOW have to look forward to is Garbs beating the hell out of that ruskie ham hock from now on, because ham hock ain't improved ANY after 1 year back on the tour :lol:

:hysteric:
You've been going in on Mel today.
And OMG, that result thread is just one huge drag fest :sobbing:

·
Registered
15,380 Posts
Me sneaking into Siberian Siren and reading all of their disappointment and surprise at their doper being eviscerated!!!

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Me sneaking into Siberian Siren and reading all of their disappointment and surprise at their doper being eviscerated!!!

:hysteric: I can only imagine. I've never crossed the styx to the underworld. They're bad enough in GM so they must be 10x worse in there.

I'm here for Muguruza even though she's always coming for Venus' and Serena's wigs. Sloane next. Then Helpless, then Eisenbud.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts

I'm surprised. They're a superficial group. As long as Maria has on something they think is cute they seem to be content.

·
Registered
15,380 Posts
Tennis Channel showing the re-air of the beatdown now. Let me get a snack. I was only able to catch the first 3 games this morning.

·
Registered
14,185 Posts
It's funny how so many Sharapova fans were surprised that she lost :lol:

·
Registered
14,185 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,316 Posts
I thought this semi would be competitive but Halep dragged!

This is why players like Mug, Stephens and Petra (less so now though) need to find consistency at the regular events too. You can peak at slams but they aren't guaranteed and when you don't win one your year ends up looking really bad. And I know Serena and Venus focused on the majors too but they weren't R1 losers at other big tournaments.

It's crazy when you look at the non slam titles Mug, SS, and if Halep wins have. The other titles are so small. The peak '00 women were snatching up everything.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
I thought this semi would be competitive but Halep dragged!

This is why players like Mug, Stephens and Petra (less so now though) need to find consistency at the regular events too. You can peak at slams but they aren't guaranteed and when you don't win one your year ends up looking really bad. And I know Serena and Venus focused on the majors too but they weren't R1 losers at other big tournaments.
Serena in 2008-2010 almost fit that description though :lol:

·
Registered
9,379 Posts
Serena in 2008-2010 almost fit that description though :lol:
She didn't give a frigg about the regular tour during those years :lol:
Veesus though :inlove: She was just mostly too unwilling to adjust, use strategy, use angles, develop a second serve, compete, and generally not flop. Dubacapulco queen, though :hearts:

1401 - 1420 of 1431 Posts