Loved it!

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
Great result!

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
My father is recovering from surgery. Still, he found the energy to text me this morning: "Muguruza destroyed Sharapova." What a dad. THANK YOU, GARBINE.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
That was brutal :worship:

Loved it!
I expected Garbine would win, but didn't expect it would be so easy. Maria is trash and trash now on her best surface. Her career is over and she's not going to be able to even just a little bit erase that doping stain by winning anything big. Delicious.

·
Registered
9,390 Posts
Well at least we can't say the Sister Wife only comes for the WS. She was just as brutal to Drag. I still don't want her winning this tournament.
Actually, I was thinking that Muguruza never approached her Serena/Veesus levels.
She was good enough to dispatch Lacey today, but it was patchy and ugly at times.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Oh, and no Halep.
Changed my mind. Halep. Garbine did her part and that good enough. I dont care for either Keys or Sloane. There really is no one player I’d love to win in the group left. I dislike Halep the least and finally getting a slam will be like Caroline.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Fuck.

If Maria gets to Six Slams folks will try to put her in the same league as Venus.

You know folks will try to pass her Career Grand Asterisk as an extra Slam.

I've got to actually consider rooting for Kiis or Joan to peak in the other SF.

Just the thought of it.
an? *lol* I would prefer 4 with career slam over 10 without!

·
Registered
159 Posts
For me, this withdraw will be part of these mysterious non explained dramas.
With wimbly & Wuhan 2014. Suddenly hill, unable to play, having to do lots of exams...and 3 days after, everything is right and we don’t know exactly what was wrong.

I still can’t believe she could not play yesterday.
She even didn’t say to Patrick she had a pain at the end of her match against Julia.

1381 - 1400 of 1431 Posts