Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate my father for many reasons.(Fuck him!)
My mother is such a great woman, she wins for sure.:)

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
hmmm...ferrero, that's pretty deep.

i loved my mother very much. we were very close before she passed and i have very fond memories of her.

love my father even more. he's my buddy and my greatest supporter.

so i guess for me, one doesn't win above the other. although i was always closest to my dad.

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
Mother for sure. Dad abandonned us when I was 9 and has ZERO to do with us in the last 19 or so years. He lives around here, but chooses to have nothing to do with us.

His loss, not mine.

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
Seles said:
Mother for sure. Dad abandonned us when I was 9 and has ZERO to do with us in the last 19 or so years. He lives around here, but chooses to have nothing to do with us.

His loss, not mine.
where does he live? want me to run him over for you? ;) :wavey:

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
I love both my mom and dad. But I am WAY closer to my mom. Its sad to hear a parent lose touch with their kid. Or a parent not wanting to be a mother or father to their kid - those parents are missing out big time. One day they will regret ever losing touch with their child - and by then it may be too late to try again. But then again there are some parents that are just totally losers - and its best if the kid finds another influence and makes a better life for themselves. Can go either way.

But I am closer to my mom definately.

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
I have not much with my father not that he did anything really bad, but there is just no connection. there was a time when it was really worse and things went really wrong, now it just hi and bye when I visit my parents.

I talk with my mother almost every day, but mostly about cows and calfs. I can't talk really serious with her and she doesn't have sense of humour but that's just the way it is. I love her a lot anyway:D

I don't think anything my parents ever did were with bad intensions and that makes up for a lot
they tried the best they could, I am sure of that!

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
I dunno. I definately love both my parents a lot. I live with my Mom and therefore see her a lot more often, but sometimes I feel that my Mom needs me more than I need her. Sometimes she's not a very strong person. And I can get very angry at her....she's quite the hypocrite at times.

My Dad is much more independant, and I almost never argue with him. But perhaps that's cuz I see him, like, 6 weeks a year? I don't really have time to notice his flaws.

So I can't come to a decision :wavey:

·
Banned
10,399 Posts
I'm not very close with my mom, though we love each other to death.

I'm more close with my dad, but he left when i was 8, and we don't talk that often.

I love both of them the same though.

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
eh i dunno... had some rough times growing up, but all is well now. id have to say my mother. neither of them are very responsible... sometimes i feel like the parent... always nagging them to do shit. but hmm, yeah id have to say my mother... she actually helps me out sometimes whereas my father is going thru mid-life crisis and is too busy with his music.

·
Banned
10,399 Posts
Love, your pops is a musician?

You just reminded me, i'm gonna have to go with moms cos she got me the hook up with some music gear that i really needed.

But my dad gives me more emotional support for my music.

Ahhhh now i'm confused :confused:

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
both for sure :hearts: :worship:

·
Team WTAworld, canis sapiens sapiens
4,495 Posts
Mother. She raised me. My father never helped her even financially and disappeared for several years... then I seeked him and we've been in contact for a few years. The last time I saw him, I explained him all about my plans (new studies in a new country). He said he would help me financially and give me about 150$ each month (which was not a lot for him but still...),signed a paper at the bank and cancelled that the day after. Now he's called my mother saying that I didn't tell him I was going to move to another country, that he was pretty angry at me and that's why he cancelled that.
I tried to be nice to him for years. Now I don't want to have anything to do with him.

The good thing is that if I ever have the good fortune to have kids, I will take care of them, because he showed me what it's like to not have a father.

·
Banned
10,399 Posts
Martian Julien said:
The good thing is that if I ever have the good fortune to have kids, I will take care of them, because he showed me what it's like to not have a father.

That's exactly how i feel. I aint ever gonna leave my kids the way my dad left us.

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
I don't even know my sperm donor *err* 'father' so I guess I really lucked out. My mom and I are SUPER close, it's scary. :hearts:

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
Mother. :)

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
I love my mother and my father. I have been really blessed to have good parents. They have been married since 1969.

I have always been much closer to my mom than my dad!
When I call and my dad answers the phone, I ask can I speak to mom? :p I guess it is just habit ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts