chanda and Amélie by far ;)

·
Registered
11,719 Posts
please post some examples :D ;)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Jennifer. For God's sake, always complaining about things that happen around the court e.g. She stopped her match during US-Open because a group of musicians passed by the court and interrupted her :rolleyes:

·
Registered
523 Posts
yp said:
Amélie a bitch??? :confused: Please tell me when exactly was she bitchy according to you?
i wasnt the one who voted for her but do you remember wimbledon semi after she got beat by serena. :lol:

·
Registered
20,784 Posts
DD said:
i wasnt the one who voted for her but do you remember wimbledon semi after she got beat by serena. :lol:
I remember the match but I can't remember me her doing something wrong :confused:
Probably didn't want to see it than :p
What did she do than?

·
Registered
523 Posts
Having failed to prevent an all-Williams final, Mauresmo resorted to moaning about the effect the duopoly is having on the game. "It’s a bit sad for women’s tennis," she said.

"People are going to get bored about it. I’m not counting how many people since yesterday told me ‘We don’t want a Williams final’. Some people think it’s good. Everyone has a different opinion."

·
Registered
20,784 Posts
DD said:
Having failed to prevent an all-Williams final, Mauresmo resorted to moaning about the effect the duopoly is having on the game. "It’s a bit sad for women’s tennis," she said.

"People are going to get bored about it. I’m not counting how many people since yesterday told me ‘We don’t want a Williams final’. Some people think it’s good. Everyone has a different opinion."
Ow, I do remember that ... But is that really bitchy ... And if I remember well juju said this as well so it's more like an opiniun ... Didn't you think it was getting boring all those all williams finals I didn't watch one of them so boring :(

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
omg that poll :eek:
I've always wondered whether Serena and Justine were sisters!

A big cheer for the Ebony and Ivory sisterhood!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
S&J are in the house!

·
Registered
523 Posts
OMG! i cant believe cappy is way below baby sis.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
And Jenny in third place!

Charlie's WTA Angel trio. :yeah:

·
Registered
11,719 Posts
shall I give justine a HAND to help her win this poll?

sorry, lame joke, i know

·
Registered
25,212 Posts
I'd have to say Rubin, Myskina and Hantuchova are the worst. There's never a whiff of controversy surrounding the other top ten players, but those three, whew! What a bunch of foul-mouthed wannabes! All three of them are hideously overwieght as well. it's sad to see the ruin of professional sports brought about by these .. these .. these .. dilettante

I've gotten rid of the Tennnis Channel after three rotten weeks. My new favorite show is 'Watching Grass Grow' on the Seaside Network.

(...This week, we're watching Kentucky Blue Grass, grow.")

By the time the US Open rolls around, Seaside will be running all new episodes of 'Watching Paint Dry', and 'Watching Cement Set'. 'Watching Iron Rust' suffered from poor viewership, but it gets a facelift and comes back as the upscale, 'Viewing Oxidation of Ferrous Products".

Watch out HGTV! Here comes Seaside Network!:)

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Justine is the perfect example of a bitch... oh wait... there are different types of bitches and she's a faking bitch!

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
i love the fact Justine did the whole hand thing at the French, otherwise this poll woulda just been the Capsters vs the Willies, now the Williams fans have got something real to be annoyed about, thus Justine gets more of the flack than Jen! :devil: :D

1 - 20 of 45 Posts