Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One that pops right into my head is just a week ago at the Australian Open, when Llodra (sp?) hit a bird with the ball during a doubles match! That was pretty funny.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Martina Hingis' "outburst" at French Open 1999

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
The most shocking thing on tennis' history must be Monica's stabbing... but since I didn't see it, nor Martina's outburst...

I stay with the birdie ;) Was it Llodra?!

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
What happened in the Wimbledon 1996 final?

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
And....probaly Jenns outburst at the Aus Open 2002 final.:eek:

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
Jordan, a naked woman ran over the court.
I forgot why, does anyone know?

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Most shocking thing you've seen on a Tennis court

It has to be Monica's stabbing..but I don't think she would appreciate this topic being discussed again....it was something that shouldn't have happened....a tragedy for anyone playing professional sports...Pete Sampras playing while he was ill (upset stomach) pales in comparison. As far as Martina's outburst at the French Open...she was just a teenager and did display some childish petulance but she's a more mature and cooler headed individual now...everybody gets a chance to "grow up" and that she did in fine style!!:hearts:
barmaid:wavey:

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
LOL!That must of been so funny!!

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
outside what happened 93(shocking is an understatement to describe that), I say montreal final 94 where the trainer had to get Steffi`s back in the right place again but the most shocking thing was that she still played the match out :eek:

·
Banned
2,623 Posts
Ahhh I remember the 96 Wimbledon final ;) I believe it happened when Krajicek and Malivai were posing for pictures... I remember it made the front page of the papers here, and they were smiling!! It was so funny! :D

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
Yes, Chris he said that! Cos Malivai was completely out of concentration (;)), and Richard wasn't :)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
10,772 Posts
The guy naked during Anna K's doubles match with

only the balls should bounce written on his chest. And if you don't get the double entendre you should be shot.

Jordan - I knew someone was going to say that. :rolleyes: :fiery:

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Oh well...:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts