Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
King
28,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What films have always stayed with you forever that you will never forget. Mine is "Picnic at hanging Rock" its extremly memorable, very ponderous, the scenery is beutiful but it always leaves you wondering what happened to those girls and the fact if tells you the bare minimum and makes you think of it yourself makes it all the more haunting. So what about you :)

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
I think Picnic On Hanging Rock was made even more haunting because of the debate about whether it was a true story or not. I liked that film too :)
Don't Look Now and The Pianist are films that stayed with me long after they ended.

·
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.
21,902 Posts
We camped out in a wood in the middle of nowhere once with a portable DVD player and watched the Blair Witch Project... it freaked me the hell out, I was like 15 at the time. I don't think I've ever been so scared. :lol:

But uhm, most haunting films? The Pianist, Schindler's list and Hotel Rwanda come to mind, not necessarily scary haunting, more continually recurring to mind type.

·
King
28,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
raquel said:
I think Picnic On Hanging Rock was made even more haunting because of the debate about whether it was a true story or not. I liked that film too :)
Don't Look Now and The Pianist are films that stayed with me long after they ended.
Ye i know cause if it was true then its actually even scarier it seems kind of true aswell, very well made good taste with you :)

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
lenavee said:
Ye i know cause if it was true then its actually even scarier it seems kind of true aswell, very well made good taste with you :)
I read the first book before I saw the film. And then I found out there was a new version where the author added one last chapter but it was still really confusing and still didn't explain much at all but maybe that was the intention ;)

·
King
28,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
raquel said:
I read the first book before I saw the film. And then I found out there was a new version where the author added one last chapter but it was still really confusing and still didn't explain much at all but maybe that was the intention ;)
What was the final chapter about plz tell :)

·
Registered
13,542 Posts
DiVaMoNiCaSeLeS said:
The only movie that's made me feel uncomfortable for a while after I've watched it was "The Mothman Prophecies". It creeped me out.
lol that movie still haunts me, even 3 years after i've watched it :eek:

·
Registered
39,486 Posts
Have to go with BLAIR WITCH PROJECT - it was scary as hell and yet nothing scary was shown :yeah:

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
Midnight Express
Requiem For A Dream
One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
Eldorado
Dogville
Alexandra's Project
Elles étaient cinq
Hotel Rwanda
The United States of Leland
Veronica Guerin

·
Registered
13,542 Posts
i love the imagery in 28 days later, the director paints such a beautiful picture in many of the scenes, as well as in the dreamers. The imagery in both movies sitll haunts me, but in a good way! :)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts