Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
11,366 Posts
Interesting list. Random to see Danielle Collins there. Also surprised Sharapova has entered with the mess of the hangover she had last year after winning Tianjin.

I’m sure Kuznetsova will be given one of the WC. It feels strange not see her name on the EL. Would be nice if they gave Vera Z one too.

·
Registered
25,515 Posts
Halep enters Moscow.

I wonder if this is some type of requirement for her top 10 status? The same reason that she committed to New Haven...

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Halep enters Moscow.

I wonder if this is some type of requirement for her top 10 status? The same reason that she committed to New Haven...
no, just for her extra bonus money at the end of the year, for those who played in most tournaments

she loves money

·
Registered
5,454 Posts
Initial Entry List

NAME COUNTRY WTA RANKINGS ON 03.09.2018

1. PLISKOVA, KAROLINA CZE 8
  2. KASATKINA, DARIA RUS 11
  3. BERTENS, KIKI NED 13
  4. MERTENS, ELISE BEL 15
  5. SEVASTOVA, ANASTASIJA LAT 18
  6. SABALENKA, ARYNA BLR 20
  7. BUZARNESCU, MIHAELA ROU 21
  8. STRYCOVA, BARBORA CZE 23
  9. KONTAVEIT, ANETT EST 27
  10. PAVLYUCHENKOVA, ANASTASIA RUS 28
  11. RYBARIKOVA, MAGDALENA SVK 29
  12. CORNET, ALIZE FRA 31
  13. GAVRILOVA, DARIA AUS 32
  14. SASNOVICH, ALIAKSANDRA BLR 33
  15. CIBULKOVA, DOMINIKA SVK 35
  16. TSURENKO, LESIA UKR 36
  17. COLLINS, DANIELLE USA 37
  18. KANEPI, KAIA EST 44
  19. *KONTA, JOHANNA GBR 46
  20. *MLADENOVIC, KRISTINA FRA 53
* year-end Top 10

Attachments

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
no, just for her extra bonus money at the end of the year, for those who played in most tournaments

she loves money
You're pretty way off the truth there buddy. Moscow has absolutely zero to do with the bonus money. PM and P5 are for that. But she has to play 2 P700 per year or she gets zero points for one of her 16 results. She had just one (Stuttgart).

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
You're pretty way off the truth there buddy. Moscow has absolutely zero to do with the bonus money. PM and P5 are for that. But she has to play 2 P700 per year or she gets zero points for one of her 16 results. She had just one (Stuttgart).
no, there is also extra bonus for those who played a lot of tournaments

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
no, there is also extra bonus for those who played a lot of tournaments
Define a lot dude. She has the lowest count of tournaments played. Please give me a link about this "extra bonus for those who played a lot of tournaments" rule. Are you sure you follow tennis? Do you read this forum? Or you just post shit and that's it? I feel like this whole thing was already hashed and rehashed in about 3 threads.

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Define a lot dude. She has the lowest count of tournaments played. Please give me a link about this "extra bonus for those who played a lot of tournaments" rule. Are you sure you follow tennis? Do you read this forum? Or you just post shit and that's it? I feel like this whole thing was already hashed and rehashed in about 3 threads.
no need to be offensive towards me please :tears:

maybe i was mistaken then, and it only counts for PM/P5 tournaments that particular bonus

1 - 20 of 30 Posts