Tennis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the tournament already ended about a week ago, but
it took me some time, but I finally managed to put the photographs I took over there last week online. Well, the first 55 so far at least. Hope to get the rest over there really soon.

Not all of them are of great quality. Maybe some you will still enjoy them. :wavey:

First three pages to be found at :

http://perswww.kuleuven.ac.be/~u0031909/roma2003/roma1.htm

·
Registered
677 Posts
Great smash or what else is yr name...I've to ask you a thing:
I was in Rome the day of the quarter finals and I was there when
Kim was doing her practise for the match of evening and from the pics u did I understand u were where I was...and I was the only one who was seeing Kim that afternoon except an other guy behind me...and now I think that guy is you!!!If I think of his incredible coincidence!!!too funny!!!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, it's quite possible, I stayed there for over 30 min I think, until she finished her training. I think Dokicwas training next to that court at the time.
I would agree not a lot of people were there watching as they all were at Navratilova's match which took place at the same time.

Maybe we'll meet next year :wavey:

·
Registered
677 Posts
yes u r !!!I saw her and Dokic later!!!Do u know why I remember you???
?cos a certain point the coach of Kim said smth to her and they smiled,u smiled too and I was wondering why u were smiling 'cos I felt so stupid 'cos I didn't understand anything....:-((

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, it was quite fun to watch, as I also thought I had to be the only one that knew what they were talking about, Kim cursing slightly at times, than taking a €50 bet on one of the points.

BTW. At one occasion she seemed to notice something too. I'm still wondering about photo no. 80. BTW, you can spot me in that pic with Arantxa, I guess I was at least wearing the same cap the next day, in case you would remember.

·
Registered
677 Posts
yes,u r !!! nice to meet a week later...:)

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just completed the final update. Added another 60 pictures (not all tennis though)

So that's it, enjoy!

I hope to be able to do the same in two weeks when returning from Paris :wavey:

·
Registered
677 Posts
u saw my same match on friday...and u sat near me i understood that from mauresmo's pic playing against Jen!!!lucky you!!u r going to PAris!!!Could u do a great pic of Jelena Dokic??my friend who prefered to see her to Clijsters that day fell completely in love with her...

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
Thanks a lot, great pics :kiss:

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
Great pics!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts