Tennis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Senior Member,
2,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ROLLING STONE, May 04 2003: by chief reviewer, Lyan Bietch:

Following on from the success of her last album, FED CUP LIFE, Billie's manager Elton has successfully negiotiated the release of a second album, entitled "It ain't over 'til the fat lady wins". The working title "Supportive Yet Sidelined" was dropped at the last minute after a legal challenge from a certain Ms. Samantha Stevenson.

The high point of the album is the acclaimed "Menopausal Musings", a self-penned melody written in April 2002, and an exclusive remix of "Smells Like Team Spirit" (bullshit 02 version). Billie's control and power also stands out on the haunting "Fuck, the biscuits ain't what they used to be".

Billie's hoping that her new album will be another success story in a long and accomplished career on stage and on court - its a well kept secret that she used to be a top tennis player in the 1960s. Not that you'd guess that by looking at her today - she is engulfed in music, thanks to Elton's presence in her life. And, as her fans are well aware, Billie certainly knows how to strike a pose.

Highly recommended. 9/10

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
ROFLMAO!!!!

I knew Billie was hot, and I knew it would be a risk releasing new albums very close together...but if ANYONE could do that-it would be BJK! She has a pair of balls the size of....Ok, nevermind....

I'm on KAZAA right now downloading all of the dance remixes to this cd....VERY VERY GOOD! I'm shaking my BJK-groove-thing right now as I write!

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
Baleineau this is inspired! :) I tried to rep you but I repped you the other day and it won't let me :sad:

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
lol at track 10:"You Do It My Way"

·
Registered
490 Posts
Yeah, baby! I'm a star!

I'm very pleased with the cover photo of me. Don't you think it's a flattering pic of me? I love that tracksuit. The red on the collar highlights my cheekbones.

Anyway, I'm very, very excited about this record. I think it could be my best to date. It's certainly the most heart-felt with some songs written in the aftermath of the Fed Cup debacle of last April. That was a particularly low point in my life. Not only did I not see Jen for a few days in her tight shorts and tight tops hitting balls. (Why do you think I insisted on private practices? No one else was going to get the chance to see Jen in her tight clothes unless I was there!) But I also found that Charlotte had crap McDonalds. So, I was Jen-less and Big Mac-less. That was perhaps my lowest since I lost the '69 Wimbledon final to some British horse with bad teeth.

Anyway, I'm hoping this record gives me a chance to show the world just what a star I am, if they didn't already know.

Can anyone put a copy of some of the lyrics in here please? I'm far too busy eating Big Macs right now to be bothered to look.

·
Registered
991 Posts
fantastic, as ever! :)

Reactions: raquel

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
I thought rolling stone had 4/5 stars. I'm a subscriber. ;) Funny as hell though. :D

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Still waiting for Billy Jean to do a cover of Billy Jean by Michael Jackson in her "Terry-towling" jumpsuit dancing like the "Fame" filmclip :eek:

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Kirt12255 said:
Still waiting for Billy Jean to do a cover of Billy Jean by Michael Jackson in her "Terry-towling" jumpsuit dancing like the "Fame" filmclip :eek:
She did that remake on her first album, titled "Fed Cup Life" which by the way, is a very hard to find CD, it is selling like hotcakes!

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Keith said:
She did that remake on her first album, titled "Fed Cup Life" which by the way, is a very hard to find CD, it is selling like hotcakes!
It's all good...she sang it into my tape-recorder when she came here to make Taco's...she said "do you want a Billy?: I said ok....anyone needs Billy's after seeing her undress" LOL :D ....so I have the original....and had her sign my leg-warmers

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Keith said:
btw I have the Latin version....she tried to walk through 2 desks and got stuck....so she wiggled as she sang...those pencils inside the desks made a Maracca sound :eek: :devil:

·
Senior Member,
2,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LOL @ kirt and keith

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Kirt12255 said:
It's all good...she sang it into my tape-recorder when she came here to make Taco's...she said "do you want a Billy?: I said ok....anyone needs Billy's after seeing her undress" LOL :D ....so I have the original....and had her sign my leg-warmers
As much as I love her, I'll never invite her to my house again. She ate everything in my house and kept me up with her midnight craving and munching...and again at 1 o'clock, 2 o'clock, 3 o'clock...all night long...I swear, she is a very talented singer, but her eating prowess is her true calling in life.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts