·
Registered
11,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The Queen has done it again!!

Another fashion Statement!!

AND I LOVE IT!!

:worship: :hearts: :kiss: :lick: :kiss: :hearts: :worship:

I was a little skeptical at first, but it really looks nice in these pictures. The Queen is just looks phenomenal!!

:worship: :worship: :worship:

·
Registered
18,514 Posts
She truly looks regal in that dress:hearts: ! Venus, I may not like your tennis game, but I certainly love you as a person:kiss: . She is just one class act after another. A genuinely lovely woman.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Hmmm, yeah but isn't it strange that she is showing the dress now in April?? Isn't it supposed to be like a surprise kind of thing at every Slam?? Hmmmm, I wonder about this....

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
if you go to gotennis.com, they have some closeup shots of the above pics.

stunning, absolutely stunning! I wonder if the rbk logo is removable because I SWEAR she could take off the wrist tape, throw on some strappy white sandals, let her hair down and go to the club in that. beautiful! :hearts: :worship: :hearts:

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
so she's really gonna wear this?????? i dont want her do, coz IMO she would look way better in a tight dress with some fumcky color or design on it. but i'm sure Venus will pull it off anyways

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Very nice outfit :)

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
The dress is hot...I'm definitely getting it when it hits the stores...especially since its from one of my fave designers...I just bought a few of her summer pieces and of course I have one of her classic wrap dresses :)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
2,109 Posts
Mad-About-Venus said:
Hmmm, yeah but isn't it strange that she is showing the dress now in April?? Isn't it supposed to be like a surprise kind of thing at every Slam?? Hmmmm, I wonder about this....

I was thinking the same thing....why would she be playing in it now. But I must say she does look beautiful in it, I like the way it falls in the front. Is this the same pic as before b/c that dress looked like it had pleats....i didn't like that view, but now that I can see from the fron I do like (even if i still don't like the back) :)

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just two more:

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
I´m totally in love with this outfit... white looks great on her. :hearts:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts