Tennis Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
9,074 Posts
carling said:
Jen is back in shape! She looks good! The guy looks like Matthew Perry from Friends to me as well.
Yes Jen looks great!!! But who would think that looks anything like Matthew Perry??? :lol:

·
Registered
404 Posts
I just saw that there's one more pic at the beach. And u can see more of the body...right lucy ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
holy thong! She does look thin....

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Oh my goodness! :eek: What is that woman doing? Eeww, I don't like that, it makes me mad. Oh well. But when she is bending sideways, I can see a little roll of fat there. Or no? Either way, who cares, she does look thinner and she's having fun.

·
Registered
9,074 Posts
I think she looks just fine.
Its not like she needs to be anorexic.
Who doesn't have a small fat roll when they bend over? :lol:

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
RJWCapriati05 said:
I think she looks just fine.
Its not like she needs to be anorexic.
Who doesn't have a small fat roll when they bend over? :lol:
I don't think she needs to be anorexic either. That is why I like Jen, because she is who she is and knows she doesn't needs to be pencil thin to play tennis. I was just saying that I saw a little fat roll because in all the pics of Jen I think she looks the same as before..maybe a very slight difference. I just don't like the picture because she is wearing a thong! :eek: :tape:

·
Registered
4,320 Posts
aww Jenny looked great at the induction ceremony at the Italian Hall of Fame,her hair looks really nice in those pics.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
That thong is gross but I do like the pics of her fully clothed!!!

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
lol redfila, bigshow! u r sooooo american!!!!! :p Just remember Jen is half European ;) had she been holidaying here she woulda been topless as well as in a thong...;) ;) :lick: :drool:

lol thanx for that doerte!! :kiss:
oh, induction pics look great too! love the dress

21 - 35 of 35 Posts