Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
November 21
CAPTION: Tennis star Jennifer Capriati chills out on the beach while vacationing in Miami with her hunky boyfriend. The 29-year-old, wearing the skimpiest of bikinis, also lazed by the pool while staying at the Ritz Carlton in Key Biscayne..

Attachments

·
Banned
2,960 Posts
Amy said:
November 21
CAPTION: Tennis star Jennifer Capriati chills out on the beach while vacationing in Miami with her hunky boyfriend. The 29-year-old, wearing the skimpiest of bikinis, also lazed by the pool while staying at the Ritz Carlton in Key Biscayne..
Wow, great photos. Too bad you can't see Jen's face in the first one. This should silence any doubters who think Jen isn't serious about returning. She looks great! That boyfriend (assuming the press got that right, are they ever right?) doesn't look to bad himself:)

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Who is that guy? He is kinda cute! Jen looks so silly...I'm not used to seeing her in little bikini's...bring on the tennis gear. But she does look in good shape which I'm so glad to see. No joke, January is going to be off the hook. AO, here she comes!! :)

·
Registered
32,041 Posts
looks like Matthew Perry from Friends to m

mark

:)
bigshow21 said:
Who is that guy? He is kinda cute! Jen looks so silly...I'm not used to seeing her in little bikini's...bring on the tennis gear. But she does look in good shape which I'm so glad to see. No joke, January is going to be off the hook. AO, here she comes!!

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Who is that guy I want to know too. Wow that is so weird to see her in that goofy outfit. I am glad that she is happy though. SHe seems happy at least I have no idea how she really is. I am just glad to see a new pic of her.

·
Registered
64 Posts
awesome. glad to see a pic, however

a)we dont really know how she looks -- cant really see her face or her stomach.
b)we dont know if that's a boyfriend or just a friend she was with in miami (maybe a friend of tara rieds)

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
She looks good and happy.... hope she gets off the beach and back on the court soon..... really miss seeing those blazing groundstrokes in action. Maybe this was her little vacation before she returned to Saddlebrook to start her preperations for the AO!

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Jennifers wife is happy!!!!!! :lick: of course Jennifer'wife prefers it when her missus goes sunbathing in Europe...;););)

lets just hope Jen doesnt get too relaxed....she's hopefully got lots of tennis to play in a months time!

·
Registered
694 Posts
It's hard to tell, but she looks fit to me! I mean, homegirl has got on a bikini and looking mighty fine I might add! whooohoo

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have been thinking and i don't think it is Matthew. For one, i don't think it looks like him and two, if the photographer recognised Jen then i am sure he would have recognised if it was Matthew or not.

·
Registered
19,426 Posts
doesn't look like mattew to me but who cares
if Jenn is happy then :bigclap:

really hope she has started training and getting ready to kick some ass in OZ

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
I don't think it's Matthew either. But she does look real happy. That is good, he will be there to support her through tennis. But it could be bad at the same time too. As long as she is happy, that's what we want.

·
Registered
119 Posts
No sure!

Amy said:
November 21
Hello
First, thanks Amy for these pics! I find Jenny in shape, no too much pounds, and happy...
In a second time, I have some questions, but I'm unable to really say them in english, so I prefer speak french... Maybe someone could translate.....
D'abord, il ne faut pas croire obligatoirement ce que disent les journalistes. Je veux dire que la légende qui dit que le mec est le "boyfriend" de Jenny n'en sait rien. Peut-être est-il simplement un des gentils et sympas employés de l'hôtel
- dans la première photo, il semble lui demander si elle a besoin de quelque chose (à boire, par exemple)
- dans la deuxième, c'est Jenny qui semble lui redonner un objet qui ressemble à un téléphone (peut-être qu'elle avait reçu un appel, et que l'employé lui a apporté, ça me paraît logique quand on est au Hilton...)

Donc, la vraie question serait à mon avis, de se demander pourquoi Jenny était à Miami! Il me semble que si elle veut prendre le soleil, elle pourrait le faire plus près de chez elle ou à West palm Beach où réside sa mère......????

Anyway, just hope for other pictures from Australia! And soon!!!

Come on, Jenny, we really need you! and need to see you PLAY!PLAY ! Please!:worship: :worship:
We miss you so much... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts