Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
25,526 Posts
wow, with Sharon Stone, its great :D. thank you yollanda :D.

·
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥
67,911 Posts
Wow,nice pics! my favourite one is the one with Shaquille,so funny!And the one with Sharon Stone,2 great ladies together.
And the one with a lot of people,i hadn't seen it before.Where was it taken and when?Anybody knows?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi Yollenda

I'm the one who posted these pictures on the yahoo forum where you got them. I can no more log me there is it down ?

BTW, great picture on the general forum ! :hearts:

·
Registered
752 Posts
the one that Monica with alot of other American.....anyone know what is the occasion? :confused:

·
Registered
19,165 Posts
Thanks, Yollenda!!!:)

I loved all the pictures but a particular favourite of mine was the one with Hingis.It seems so ironic that it would only be a matter of time before they'd be battling it out on the greatest tennis stages across the world.

Loyal Selesian, I wonder what that group picture was for? It has Sampras, Tiger Woods, Chris Evert, Muhammad Ali:) to name a few....must be for some awards....maybe the ESPN awards?

Monica,Steffi,Pete and Andre were nominated for the greatest tennis player of the decade award for the ESPY awards.Sampras won the award....could it be from there?!!?:confused:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts