Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was another great week for Monica and her fans. She won first title this season, 52nd career title during the first start at Qatar Open :)

Congrats Monica, you're the best!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Great yeah. But the last five tournies she won are all small.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
great pics :)

Dado, to nije vazno :) mali i veliki turnir, ali turnir :)

·
Banned
1,018 Posts
Hope she beats Venus this week to win title no. 53 and also come closer to Kim in the rankings .
Btw does any one know how many points she'll add if she beats Amelie and Venus both ?

·
Registered
27,169 Posts
Jay_k:D ,I don't know how many points she can make ,if she beats Venus and Momo ,but I think it must be a lot of points.:)

·
Registered
752 Posts
GO MONICAAAAAAAAA

have a rest after next week Monica......please take care of yourself :)

·
Banned
1,018 Posts
.,.......that the rest will be well deserved is a big understatement ....
Guess Monica will be satisfied with the start to this year ......A win , a final and two semifinal appearances with one being in a GS... a victory over the now #1 Venus Williams ...She has also moved up from #10 to #6 in the WTA rankings
A massive jump of four ,which is no mean feat ......
not only satisfied She should be proud of her showing these couple of months....
Win Dubai ...then take rest and chalk out the plan of action for the next three months...a #3 OR #4 seed at RG is what u gotta get !!

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
Well Done Monica Great Week Now go win Dubai!:D:bounce:

COME ON MONICA!

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
Just want to say congrats to Monica and her fans. I am a fan of hers, but probably more so of Venus, so usually hang out in the Venus player forum. But I wanted to pop over and congratulate on a great tourney win. Monica has been playing VERY well this year (but maybe playing too much?..) and I really hope she can start getting wins against the players ranked above her on a consistent basis. I'll even take her beating Venus again if that starts her on the road to another GS title.
Ruth in philly pa usa

1 - 9 of 9 Posts