Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From AP:

Could this be her last French Open? "If I can't practice the level that I want to, yeah, definitely. And if I can, then for sure not," she said, "because this is not the way I would like to leave."

·
Banned
3,204 Posts
Monica will win Wimbledon and retire after that. How many times do I have to tell you all? :confused:

Reactions: faboozadoo15

·
Registered
24,190 Posts
wow, i spread my reputaion pts around enough to rep selesrules AGAIN... im turning into a little reputation whore...

anyways, im glad she wants to play again, thats all i have to say. id be disappointed if this was her last match and i didnt get to see any of it... damn espn highlights... i can't believe i "stayed up" for that.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
poor monica.

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Looking at Chang retiring and then looking at Monica only makes me believe that Monica has much tennis left in her. She can still compete at a high level. She must get her foot operated on though.

I sure hope she does a farewell tour as well.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
selesrules, if that would become true then i'd be ecstatic.

monica :sad: i wish her a speedy recovery.

·
Banned
4,078 Posts
selesrules said:
Monica will win Wimbledon and retire after that. How many times do I have to tell you all? :confused:
You lost a little credibility when you predicted Monica to beat Justine at Amelia Island and when you predicted her to reach the QF or the final at RG. but thanks for coming out.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
King Lindsay said:
You lost a little credibility when you predicted Monica to beat Justine at Amelia Island and when you predicted her to reach the QF or the final at RG. but thanks for coming out.
LOL Selesrules is Chris Evert personified.:worship:

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
That quote was taken out of context. Monica is actually very determained to get better and come back strong. A poster yesterday said that today many articles would come out about her retirement that would take the quotes from her interview and turn them around to the present.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts