1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,727 Posts
Great picture thanks! It feels likes we haven't seen her in so long.

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Thanks for posting!!! Does she just have the most beautiful smile or what?!?!?! :worship: :hearts:

I'm SOOO missing Monica right now. I just hope that she's recovering well and happy (she looks great in that pic!). And i think if those two things happen, we'll be seeing more magic on the court!!! :bounce:

·
Registered
14,431 Posts
thank you anshu19 for the infos :)
she looks very happy on that pic .
now waiting to see pics on court ;)

Reactions: selesfan

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
I saw her on the news when she was giving some autographes in NY city. She looked great and really toke her time for the fans :) There was a kid that said: 'Monica I really admire you and I wonna be just like you" She smiled and said well try to enjoy the game that's the most important.
I also saw a old lady touching Monica on her schoulder and looked very pleased after it ;)

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
I am suprised Lendl was there. I never saw him at any tennisactivity after retirement

·
Registered
19,358 Posts
Monica :kiss: :D

·
Love the Legends of Tennis
4,464 Posts
Hey Rocky, why don't you post a pic of yourself here so we can all take a shot at you? Go on - I dare you...

I hope you are beautiful on the outside to make up for the poison inside. Anyway, sending you some love to try to help and heal your troubled soul.....

Reactions: selesfan

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
tennisvideos said:
Hey Rocky, why don't you post a pic of yourself here so we can all take a shot at you? Go on - I dare you...

I hope you are beautiful on the outside to make up for the poison inside. Anyway, sending you some love to try to help and heal your troubled soul.....

:lol: I'm sure Rocky is a real looker.;)

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
so glad to see monica..I hope to see her on a court soon!!!

rocky, get the f*ck off this board.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts