Tennis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Love the Legends of Tennis
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If anyone wants to swap a copy of their American or English version of the Monica v Venus match for our Australian version (with Billie-Jean King commentating) please email me. Or you can pick a match from my list of tapes (there are 1000s).

I can make a tape in American (NTSC) or English/European (PAL) format.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
8,263 Posts
hi, is your video collections in PAL systems?

·
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My Tennis Video Collection is in both PAL or NTSC - I have international system converter so I can trade with anyone (except Secam format).

BTW, the website is just a temporary one and is a bit messy. Someone is working on a new one for me.

·
Adrenaline junkie
23,053 Posts
I left my VCR recording it for me this afternoon . If the recording comes otu allright, I can easily make you a copy..

·
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks - let me know if your taping works out OK

You can check out my website and pick out a match to trade. I have all of Monica's matches from 2002 so far eg. Hopman Cup and Aussie Open plus heaps of her from the past. Also, if you want someone else, there are 1000s of matches to pick from.

·
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello Anton

Yes, all my matches are available in either PAL or NTSC. You can check out the website which lists all the tapes, just click on my name and go to my homepage.

I just tried to email you but was told I couldn't. You can email me at:
[email protected]

·
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks - I now have someone to trade versions of this match with.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts