Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Monica Seles signed up to play the FAMILY CIRCLE CUP in Charleston, South Carolina April 15-21.

·
Registered
7,027 Posts
Monica should be a huge contender for the title since most top players don't play here. I suppose Jenn will be here and maybe Anna. Hingis will probably skip as she does this thing with this event where she plays every other year. The Belgians will probably be practicing on the red clay.

Will Venus or Serena come? Hmm that will be interesting.

ASV will be here as well as Mandy I'm pretty sure. I don't know why more players play this events since there are less top players and it is a Tier I.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
20,610 Posts
Tralalala!! Yippee!! :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
I don't think any of the Williams will come. Remember 2000 incident with Serena Williams...

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
I take it she'll be playing Amelia Island aswell going for a third straight voctory for her!

·
Registered
132 Posts
No caio braz

I don't remember the incident...perhaps you can refresh my memory at to the incident!

There was an incident wasn't there...or do you know the meaning of the word incident?

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
8,263 Posts
I think the incident is the flag or something which is a symbol for a period when there are black slavery. I think that was the incident.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Monica will win it! I think she like this event and had such great results overthere.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts