Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I saw it in the newest Us weekly magazine. MJF is very very beautiful in that pic.

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
One of these is not like the others..........

Monica - Grand Slam champion
Chris - Grand Slam champion
Mary Joe - wife of powerful IMG agent

cool...just checking (btw, I like MJ, just found it an amusing group)

·
Registered
348 Posts
The "Got Milk" people wanted Martina Navratilova in the ad with Chris and Monica but Martina only drinks soy milk so she turned it down.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Thanks! Great pic, they all look so lovely! Aww!

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Thanks for posting the add!

I miss Monica so much! Please come back to the tennis courts soon! :sad:

·
Registered
34,283 Posts
Can anyone explain to me that??? why that kind of advs??? :confused:

·
Premium Member
21,085 Posts
My sympathies go out to Monica having to pose with those two. Well at least she looks nice and happy YAY Monica :bounce:

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
oh my...an ad promoting the dirty sanchez!

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Hingiswinsthis said:
very nice to see Monica again :kiss: does any one remember that shirtless hairy Sampras Got Milk pic from years ago?! :eek:

yeah, i remember that Sampras ad...i have a huge poster of it that I got from a friend that works for the company that produced the ads.

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Lynn said:
The "Got Milk" people wanted Martina Navratilova in the ad with Chris and Monica but Martina only drinks soy milk so she turned it down.

And martina has the nerve to complain she doesnt get any endorsements! I guess supporting suv pollution gas guzzlers is inline with her sensiblities.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Cybelle Darkholme said:
And martina has the nerve to complain she doesnt get any endorsements! I guess supporting suv pollution gas guzzlers is inline with her sensiblities.
:worship: :bowdown:

·
Registered
24,264 Posts
i think it's cool too. with all the pre open marketing she did-- yonex, american express, and now this gotmilk thing... she must have been disappointed to be unable to play.

btw- both the yonex booth (which is merchandise) and the american express tents claimed monica was going to be popping in :rolleyes: which is so cruel to tell a seles fan... i even went up to a security guard at the end of saturday and asked if monica was even there-- and he saiud something like "i can hear her sleeping in her hotel right now."

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Isn't the Got Milk? ad campaign a free one. You don't get paid for appearing in those ads. I don't see how turning that request down has anything to do with having the nerve to complain about the lack of commercial endorsements.

At any rate, money or not, she wouldn't do the ad b/c she doesn't drink regular milk. As Chris said, "If they offered her $500,000 she would say no because she drinks soy milk. That's Martina."

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,727 Posts
Chris you are way to close to Monica's feet! Back off! ;) Heal Monica, Heal!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts