Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quatar, Emerites Feb. 17, 2002

Future Tennis Hall of Fame player, Monica Seles, shocked the tennis world today when she announced her engagement to a local billionaire sheik.

"I didn't like him at first because he was always asking me out", said the smiling Seles. When asked what made her change her mind, Seles revealed, "His wonderful smile, this soild gold trophy, 24kt. diamond ring, diamond necklace, chest of gold coins, 10 lbs. of precious stones and a 5 million dollar house ... for my dog".

Seles will continue to play tennis, but will soon be playing on the Seles Womens Association of Tennis (SWAT).
The shiek also sent several of his very large close employees to Germany to look for a special person in his fiance's life for undisclosed reasons.

Seles was then carried by four of her new servants to her personal 757 for her next match. Her dog followed in his new Jetstream.

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Concordes may only land in certain airports in the continental U.S.A. amd the 747 is bigger. :p

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
OMG!

That picture really takes the cake. :eek: :eek: :D

That's a funny story. Yeah, I guess the solid gold trophy might just swing it! ;)

·
Premium Member
20,009 Posts
TeeRexx, you are so silly!:D :D :D Everything has been so serious here lately, it's good to have a laugh!:)

·
Registered
856 Posts
"I didn't like him at first because he was always asking me out", said the smiling Seles. When asked what made her change her mind, Seles revealed, "His wonderful smile, this soild gold trophy, 24kt. diamond ring, diamond necklace, chest of gold coins, 10 lbs. of precious stones and a 5 million dollar house ... for my dog".

Wow, who would have known that Seles was a "gold-digger"!:eek: ;)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
1,969 Posts
You've got a good point there TR. I was only thinking of speed, but the 757 will suffice. Monica should make sure she has a water tight pre nuptual agreement (everything he has is hers, and everything she has is her own):p

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
LOL....they certainly seem happy together. Wasn't that the same sheik that greeted Monica and Mike at the airport?

Poor Mike....what'd they do with his body??? :eek: ;)

·
63,973 Posts
*push TeeRexx* You got me! :eek: I thought she engaged to Mike Sell, too! :eek: I was about to say 'YAY! They're engaged!' :eek: You bugger! :angel:

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Hehe!Too cute!:D

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sure Monica is a golddigger.
She took all of those GS titles and now she wants all of the dough as well. :eek: :p

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
I'm probably the lone one out who doesn't know this question, but is Monica dating anyone right now? If not, I was thinking, wouldn't it be funny if she married her trainer, Mike Sell? Then her name would change from Monica Seles to Monica Sell.

Lol, just something I thought of when I seen him being interviewed during the Aussie Open.

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No, Jeff.
He would become Mike Seles. :eek:
He who has the gold, calls the shots. :p

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Lolz, Tee Rex...you have a good point there

No, she'd probably join the line of married tennis fems and become Monica Seles-Selle :p

·
Registered
752 Posts
LOL

very creative :D

but I want to hear the news of Monica and Mike Sell getting engaged more hehehe :hearts:

1 - 20 of 75 Posts