4,251 Posts
She has to defend her semis this week.
In Indian Wells she made it to the second round
That's all

GO MONIKA

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
No she is not playing this week, ( that would be too much)
She is playing nexte two weeks. ( Both Tier 1)

Go Go Monika

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
I know that Jelena is not playing but Serena is so I don't know but she will maybe be #9 or even 10 because she is not defending her semis points from last years...

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
After the next couple of weeks, the only way is up for Monica. Even if she doesn't play particularly well, she should get up to #6 in the rankings and if she plays as well as she can she'll be in the top 5 for sure. :)

·
Registered
15,274 Posts
Go Monica kick some tennis ass!:)

·
Registered
610 Posts
One reason more why Monica will be the number one again...

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
Wont Monica fall to 8 as Justine isn't playing this week!Also serena will loose loads from Indain Wells so Monica should be 7 after Indina wells maybe 6 and with miami defo 6!maybe higher

·
Registered
8,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Monica will fall to 9. She loses points, Justine does not. The big gains come immediately afterward. We'll see a very different rankings picture coming out of the NASDAQ Open.

·
Registered
752 Posts
yeahhhhhhhh Monica will be up the ranking soon.......get into the top 5 or 4 Monicaaaaaaaa :bounce:

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
yeah... can't wait for Monica to get into the top 5 or 4 again... maybe even top 3 altho it's not easy.
anyone knows what her commitment is like after Indian Wells? is she playing the Nasdaq 100?
i do hope she takes a break before the French... cos she always does well after a break.:bounce:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts