Tennis Forum banner

161 - 174 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Ai wasted tons of breakpoint here.....serving for match then got broke andthen lost chance to break..

now Hold it ..Ai :bounce:

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Tie break for Ai match

come on Ai :bounce: win thistie break

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
play suspend :( :mad:

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Its ok Mary that you're down. Just go back to hotel room, restrategize, and rethink and regroup! Come back tomorrow and fire away. While watching the match on tv, i could tell that she was out of her rythm and really uneasy about the court, it was like she didnt want to be out there. Hopefully she'll come back tomorrow ready to go and kick Myskina's butt.

·
Premium Member
182,079 Posts
Dinara :( :(
at least she got it going in the end but too late

Nastya 4-2 :) that plate of doughnuts seem to be working ;)

[email protected]

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
How did the ai/fran score manage to go from 2-5 to 4-4 - did we jump to some alternate universe?
Didn't the 2 set points exist? Do IBM make computers for anything that matters?

What a place to end - you start the match again the next day at the start of the first set tiebreak - unless we find the score is really 6-3 1-2 to fran....

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
17,913 Posts
Experimentee said:
So will these matches be finished today or postponed till tomorrow?
Allez Mary! Go Ai!
It' hard to say, cuz in the tuesday schedule, there arent these matches. So, it means that they must play tonight. But it's already too late to wait for the rain delay. Imagine if they keep waiting and the it would keep raining? I think they dont want to take this risk and tuesday schedule might be re-scheduled. Just hope to watch Nastya X Mary in the Arthur Ashe, b4 Kim X Amelie match.

That's it!

Keep going Nastya!
Francesca, win this TB!!!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Very well played by Hardenne, she's on fire. Safina is still very young but shows good power, although I thought she looked a little sluggish during the first set... could have been all the waiting though. I think the finals end up being Hardenne... and ???

161 - 174 of 174 Posts