Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
32,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this tournament has the latest start time of the three this week :mad: i though play was going to start at 6 :fiery:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i'm not

midnight est is a realistic time to be expecting scores
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i'm in the us, it's 8:30pm (in croatia it's 2:30 am)
 

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
Joined
·
49,321 Posts
First matches up:

M. Weingartner v T. Obziler
S. Arvidsson v M. Santangelo
S. Farina Elia v L. Kurhajcova
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
63,747 Posts
croat123 said:
i'm not

midnight est is a realistic time to be expecting scores
Yeah? I never knew they have the rules for that :rolleyes: Geez, you're overreacted.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i have no clue what your talking about. if the first match lasts from 8 to 9:30 then the score will be up around 10 and then the second match will probably last to about 11 or 11:30 and the score will be up around midnight. you don't have to be offended just because i (and everyone else on this board) think that tennisaustralia should have live scores.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
389 Posts
yes croat, pretty amazing, we have livescores even from Qatar not from Aus. At least, sounds strange. But federation sites are like that, maybe australians do not need to know results so quickly...
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
63,747 Posts
croat123 said:
i have no clue what your talking about. if the first match lasts from 8 to 9:30 then the score will be up around 10 and then the second match will probably last to about 11 or 11:30 and the score will be up around midnight. you don't have to be offended just because i (and everyone else on this board) think that tennisaustralia should have live scores.
But you still have results from WTA Website :rolleyes:
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
63,747 Posts
Blind Guardian said:
yes croat, pretty amazing, we have livescores even from Qatar not from Aus. At least, sounds strange. But federation sites are like that, maybe australians do not need to know results so quickly...
I don't cares which one is better :yawn:
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
63,747 Posts
croat123 said:
why are you offended tho?
I'm not offended from you but I noticed you complained over lack of live scores. You need to patient like me or go to bed now.

Anyway, I just noticed your signature for congratulations Jelena and Mervana on their won the title together. It was actually Auckland! :haha:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanx for telling me, i must not be paying attention :wavey:
 
1 - 20 of 140 Posts
Top