Buryachok vs Craybas
1 PM
Svitolina vs Martic
7 PM
Torro-Flor vs Ka.Pliskova

·
Rise up from ignorance
17,368 Posts
Looks like it will be one set each for me with Zakopalova and Svitolina playing at the same time :eek:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
11,044 Posts
Good luck Polish girls!

Hopefully TVP would show Marta as... they do not have a live broadcast for 19.00 in schedule :eek: Special good luck to her - she needs this win.

·
Rise up from ignorance
17,368 Posts
Apparently from Zone "J" you can watch both courts.
Yes you can, checked that myself. However since qualies were free to enter you could wander anywhere you wanted to. Gonna see how it works with the so-called tickets coming to play :p Sector J might be packed full...

·
Let's have a kiki!
102,621 Posts
So as I can see, there will be one live match today on TVP Sport: Kookie vs. Pliskova + Kubot vs. How many times? :rolleyes:

I hope the stream will be available for all other matches on CC, too, but I doubt it :facepalm:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
it looks like no stream
it's strange cause they will show janowicz-kubot. but it's WTA tournament!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Early breakfast - sponsor of GayFriendlyAircraft Preview))

Cadantu vs Olaru
==
Mainly, this match will be interesting becoz of possibility of fix. Becoz Olaru is a potential LL. The question is elationship between players - I guess they are not friends )) Oh, this famous woman friendship))

Piter vs Camerin
====
Piter is a little bit more motivated. It seems to me, that this Open is the only way for her to gear up her rankings

Zakopalova vs Kr.Pliskova
===
Zakky here with her mother, not with coah or hittin' partner. But this means nothing, this girl can mtivated herself easilty, even she would be here with granny or with dog ))

Linette/Piter vs Olaru/Solovyeva
===
oh those freaky female doubles ))

tournament opening ceremony
It is time lo lunch

Janowicz vs Kubot (exhibition)
It is time to zubr some mugs out))

Beck vs Domachowska
===
Playboy Polish girl against working horse(dont sure there s similar idioma in English, Slave speakers can got me, sorry )) from Germany

Robson vs Dominguez Lino
==
Very interesting fight of styles, Spanish moonballs and crazy Brit attack...but the last match of the day supposetha I will be a little drunk and tired ((

Peer vs Schmiedlova
==
2nd try for me to look carefully into Schmiddy's game

Buryachok vs Craybas
===
Eternal value of WTA Tour agains miss WHO? from Ukraine

Svitolina vs Martic
====
Martic has 0-4 for 2013 year, can she break this streak?

Torro-Flor vs Ka.Pliskova
==
Tower of flowers if prompting from Spanish into English, AFAIK)) against worst Pliskova from the two, AFAIR...

CU at lunch

·
Registered
13,752 Posts
So as I can see, there will be one live match today on TVP Sport: Kookie vs. Pliskova + Kubot vs. How many times? :rolleyes:

I hope the stream will be available for all other matches on CC, too, but I doubt it :facepalm:
Because of stupid exho we will not see all matches form R1 according to broadcasting schedule:eek:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
why this tournament belongs to TVP ;/
We could watch even Q matches Polsat Warsaw Open on PolsatSport....

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
11,044 Posts
TVP will eventually broadcast Marta. Now there is Pliskova vs. Zakopalova. Before the tournament they said something regarding broadcast of 20 matches on sport.tvp.pl and 13 matches on TVP Sport. So maybe they would show doubles online.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Tyskie beer - main sponsor of afternoon report))

Well , I missed 1st matches, becoz tiket offices worked in Polish style)) Matches started at 10 am , and a cashier went to kiosk at 10.30/ And +50 minutes of standing in queue. After that I had to return to hotel, took some vodka and hot bath to prevent flu. Scmidlova's magic left uncovered )) But 3rd time lucky, I guess, against Cornet I will see her for sure

Camerin-Piter
Piter bravely fought, but unable to win at least a set. MEC was controlling most of key points, making Piter to risk , to attack, even when it was unnessecerily. In 2nd set Piter made a small turnarund from 1-2 to 4-2, but did not hold the momentum, having made a few errors ina row.

Craybas-Buryachok
Craybas as yesterday, as a day before yestesrday, played well, moved well, but today she was making a little bit more errors at medium tempo. Buryachok could not maintain even slow tempo and easily lost

Zakky-Pliskova Kr
Zakopalova spent some time to get use to indoor claycourt, as well as Plikova was making a lot of winners. Then Zakky felt more and more comfortable with her tricky shots, changing depth and angles, and Kristi started to loose points easier and easier.

Svitolina-Martic
The most intriguing match so far. Ukranian started well, making an early break, but could not convert setpoitn at 5-3. Martic felt her tension and became more agressive. But nevertheless Svitolina managed to win a set. In 2nd set Martic delt confidence with her serve, mixing it up very well, started rush to the net faster and smarter, did hit some good, tough-to-reach overheads.
3rd set was full of nerves fro Svitolina's side. She threw her raquet several times, and finally lost her confidence, making a couple of simple errors at key points

1 - 20 of 31 Posts