Registered
12,962 Posts
Love the title Linnie! Go Go Momo
*I hope she gets drawn in Kim Clijsters Quarter*

Reactions: galadriel

·
#GloballyEli
16,290 Posts
I saw the BBC's Wimbledon ad today, (ya know the one Momo filmed during the Italian Open)......well, Amélie is right at the start of it. She's shown in her white outfit and gives one of her DFWM faces and does a voice over saying something about praying for rain (Sorry, I was so surprised to see the ad that I didn't really take it all in! :rolleyes: ) I'm hoping that they show it again tomorrow! :D (Shame that I'll probably have to sit through a Tim Henman match to see it.....but it's worth it! :drool: )

Good Luck Momo!!!

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Bonne Chance Amélie!!!

Yep I've seen it too! Nearly fell off my chair when I did though, and by the time I realised what was going on - She wasn't on the screen anymore :p

·
Registered
12,962 Posts
Same here - I said Holy Fuck that's Momo :eek: and then she was gone. Elisse I'm not as brave as you so I think I'll record the end of the Tim Henman match and then I can fastforward through his whimpering "come ons". BTW Amélie is also on another Wimbeldon add for the BBC - she's serving in it :lick:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Smack Down the opposition Amélie! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
12,962 Posts
O.K I paid attention this time and the add on BBC went as follows: Momo's walking down the path into the court wearing her don't fuck with me face and there's this girl she's about to play walking in front of her then her voice-over comes in "she'd better pray for rain".

They'd all better pray for Rain

:worship: :worship: :worship: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :worship: :worship: :worship: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :worship: :worship: :worship:

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
mauresmofan said:
BTW Amélie is also on another Wimbeldon add for the BBC - she's serving in it :lick:
OMG!

I'll look out for that one!! I'm gonna see if I can find a link to them for ppl without the BBC to view them ;)

·
Registered
12,962 Posts
Go Momo Go!

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Good luck Amélie! :bounce:

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Bonne Chance Amélie!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

(Damn, haven't seen that Wimby ad yet! :rolleyes: ;))

·
Gone but Never Forgotten
9,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No Amélie at Wimby. I'm beside myself right now :sad:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts