hello :wavey: :wavey:
are you the new moderator??

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
FlightMan said:
No! Thats sooo funny its not true!
Errmm, no, I'm the moderator Marq, you know that! :rolleyes:

OK team - listen up!! Pay no attention to this person, he is nothing but trouble!!
Well, that's not quite true - he's actually my boss and sits next to me in the office ROFLMAO!!!!!. He caught me one day having a quick sneaky at the CP and then declared himself to be a life-long tennis fan. Now if you belive that, you'll believe anything!! ;) I think it was the pics of Dani that I was looking at that persuaded him to join wtaworld and now here he is at the Cocktail Party :wavey:

So everybody, say :wavey: to my boss, FlightMan!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GrahamD, your first task on Monday will be to show me how to jazz up my post with smilies and a snazzy signature!

I'll try to behave in your domain! ;-) Your the boss here!

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
FlightMan said:
GrahamD, your first task on Monday will be to show me how to jazz up my post with smilies and a snazzy signature!

I'll try to behave in your domain! ;-) Your the boss here!
That's quite funny that - role reversal. At work, you're my boss, here, I'm your boss! Incase anyone is wondering, here's a picture of my boss at work in the office -

This is so true, isn't it?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Delete that pic!! Your giving away the secret of IT support. 200,000 IT professionals risk losing their livelihoods if that picture gets in the public domain!!

I have to go now. Jennifer Aniston breasts are calling. ;-)

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
GrahamD said:
Errmm, no, I'm the moderator Marq, you know that! :rolleyes:

OK team - listen up!! Pay no attention to this person, he is nothing but trouble!!
Well, that's not quite true - he's actually my boss and sits next to me in the office ROFLMAO!!!!!. He caught me one day having a quick sneaky at the CP and then declared himself to be a life-long tennis fan. Now if you belive that, you'll believe anything!! ;) I think it was the pics of Dani that I was looking at that persuaded him to join wtaworld and now here he is at the Cocktail Party :wavey:

So everybody, say :wavey: to my boss, FlightMan!!!

yeah I know u are the moderator :rolleyes:
:worship: :worship: Graham :worship: :worship:

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
chapel said:
your boss? ............so who's next?

......he might require you to give him rep points ;)
Nah, he only gets rep points if he lets me have long lunch breaks and plenty of early-goes! ;) Or if he finds any new pics :hearts:

He is a genuine tennis fan and his fave player dates back a bit....anyone remember the Hungarian Andrea Temesvari?

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
GrahamD said:
Nah, he only gets rep points if he lets me have long lunch breaks and plenty of early-goes! ;) Or if he finds any new pics :hearts:

He is a genuine tennis fan and his fave player dates back a bit....anyone remember the Hungarian Andrea Temesvari?
Sure do: here's a pic of this old-time cutie from the 80s;

Anyone got any other pics of lovely Andrea?????

My old time Favorite....Carling Bassett ....
see thread:
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=69615
fan22

Same pic of Andrea Temesvari as above:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
GrahamD said:

Anyone else find any more pics of Andrea T???

SweFan....you're the picture finding master , right??

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
Dang, I'm glad the thread has been deleted, I did read it before going to sleep but this time I didn't bother clicking the pic.
I'd like to see this rat getting his ass banned.

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
wtarules said:
Dang, I'm glad the thread has been deleted, I did read it before going to sleep but this time I didn't bother clicking the pic.
I'd like to see this rat getting his ass banned.
i saved the pic......would you like me to post it? ...........kidding, man :p

1 - 20 of 31 Posts