Tennis Forum banner

Do we need to have a moderator at the Cocktail Party?

• Yes, I want a moderator!

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • No, I don't want a moderator!

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok then, hope this works, never did a poll before :confused:
Where is swefan, he did that wonderful poll concerning the outcome of the QF in Berlin :D

We decided to have a vote on the question whether to have a moderator or not first. If the result is yes, we'll have another poll on the question who will become the moderator?

Here we go then !! *drrrrrrum rrrrrrrroll*

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
moogle san said:
Ok then, hope this works, never did a poll before :confused:
Where is swefan, he did that wonderful poll concerning the outcome of the QF in Berlin :D

We decided to have a vote on the question whether to have a moderator or not first. If the result is yes, we'll have another poll on the question who will become the moderator?

Here we go then !! *drrrrrrum rrrrrrrroll*

again please........

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
chapel said:
it didn't work the first time.

anyway, i voted yes even if i hate the idea of having a mod. i think it's only reasonable to have one.
hehe, so far it looks like I was the only one voting against a moderator... :) <---- why am i smiling then :confused: ;)

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
chapel said:
it didn't work the first time.

anyway, i voted yes even if i hate the idea of having a mod. i think it's only reasonable to have one.
I agree.... a very hands-off moderator is what's needed....hopefully, he/she will never have to do anything, but it would be nice to have someone (perhaps a few people) with the ability to delete rediculously obnoxious / offensive posts before threads get out of hand.

Pehaps someone like Moogle who doesn't want a moderator would make for a perfect moderator who would not abuse power and would let the Cocktail Party remain as it is unless absolutely necessary.

On this note....I VOTE to leave the CP in the Rest of the World!

f22

·
Registered
378 Posts
Arhhh! So i see everyone is now taken with my moderator idea! :) (except moogie of course ;) )

:wavey: Glad to see i can be of some use at times!

And i agree with fan22 a 'very hands off' mod is what we need, thats the best way to ensure we do not lose the 'magic'!! :p

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
I totally support the idea of getting a moderator! :D Should be either Moogie or Graham... This is a beautiful place and I don't think it's going to lose its magic.... :D :bounce: :wavey:

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
i voted against a moderator... i like it the way it is... BUT if we seriously do need a moderator then its all good.

whomever got nominated should jus go away and be our moderator... we can have more than 1 moderator ya kno. and being a moderator is totally awesome [by the looks of it], think about it... your basically in 'control' of the cocktail party! hmmm maybe we should have moderatorSSSSSS... like people who have been here TONS of times and kno this place inside out and posts here often
being moderator is cool... but seems to me.. the boys think im too 'wild' for them... lol :rolleyes:

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
oh and about the changing forum for Daniela... Josh asked the AdminS. and seems like they cant do anything about it yet/ soDaniela is staying here for now. :wavey:
thought you all might wanna kno ;)

thanks Josh for trying :bounce: :wavey:

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
beauty_is_pink said:
until someone is moderator :rolleyes:
hehe........ :rolleyes: ......no! i mean, we'll vote again next time on who's gona be mod. so what i'm asking is that when do we say the poll is over? until everyone from the cocktail party has already voted? how would we know right?

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
chapel said:
hehe........ :rolleyes: ......no! i mean, we'll vote again next time on who's gona be mod. so what i'm asking is that when do we say the poll is over? until everyone from the cocktail party has already voted? how would we know right?

O! haha :eek:

i think we should end it now.. 2days is long enough.. and by the loooks of it.. Majority wins.. so there IS going to be a moderator...
now someone make a poll with the nominators names in it.. <-- is that what u win chap?

1 - 20 of 74 Posts