1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
27,953 Posts
Yes, they've been dating

·
Worshipping the bangs
62,496 Posts
This is not the place to discuss an ATP match, a match that is in progress, or a player's personal life.

·
Registered
14,557 Posts
There were rumors that Kiki was with Zverev Jr. I know that Thiem & Jr. are besties.

Let me ease my ass outta these young 'uns business :bolt: & :lol:

·
Registered
15,353 Posts
happy for them and wish them happiness together:):x

I think the most lucky is actually Dominic Thiem cause she chose HIM. Kiki seems to be a very shy and respectful young women so if she has a relationship with him he must have some high qualities.

·
Registered
15,353 Posts
hahaha @ my last post here :lol: :SNE::|

I was from the very start not that pleased with that relationship but it lasted more than 2 years! I started to think that he perhaps was serious. Had deep feelings but seing the last news and the social medias, I feel sorry for Kiki :(

she looked the most sincere of the 2. Feeling also angry against him cause he gave her a ring.... what happened?

·
Honorary Admin
99,101 Posts
hahaha @ my last post here :lol: :SNE::|

I was from the very start not that pleased with that relationship but it lasted more than 2 years! I started to think that he perhaps was serious. Had deep feelings but seing the last news and the social medias, I feel sorry for Kiki :(

she looked the most sincere of the 2. Feeling also angry against him cause he gave her a ring.... what happened?
we don't know if their breakup is confirmed or not, as neither of them has talked about it until now, but it's probably true because it's strange that Kiki doesn't attend the ATP finals last week, after the Fed Cup. Btw if true, she never has better results than after they broke up (probably before the WTA finals) so probably not a bad thing, even if Kiki should be very sad :hug: :hug:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts