Tennis Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
5,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of Sandrine's Marines still out there? Scott, Terry, Viva la Seles et all?

Just got to thinking since Nicolas (Kaelin), Jerome (Rated_Next) and I had a mini reunion today in New York, a beautiful sunny day of sightseeing in the Big Apple. :cool:

We'll scan the Open for any Sandrine sightings and Jerome suspects she may try to make a comeback in January. :D We shall see...

Anyways, drop in to say hi if you're still out there. I thought this was an appropriate time to resurrect this forum. :wavey:

· Premium Member
19,997 Posts
:wavey:

Hello you 3! I hope you're all having a blast and come back to report to us whenever you can :) I so wish I could be there, but not much you can do when you open up your wallet and moths fly out :D

Hopefully I can make it next year, things will be much better!

Try and catch Eleni's match for me, even though the poor thing will probably lose to Myriam on current form...send the vibes :cool:

*thinking of you all and can't wait to hear back from you guys*

· Registered
5,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Me too! :eek:

Although it was just as well that we didn't have to agonize through it.

And how about Francesca making it to the quarters? Nicolas, are you there? :angel:

BTW, I told Terry the three of us had a fantastic time (particularly at those matches on the Grandstand...lol) and I'm hoping he'll get here next year so we can make it a foursome. If Scotty decides to drag his ass up here we can make it a fivesome. ;)

Hi JollyRoger. Nice to see you in here. Care to make it a sextuplet? :wavey:

Long live our Goddess! :worship:

· Registered
14,440 Posts
LOL :)

grandstand was the best because of Loit :) ... first she beat Stevenson, and then Sharapova :D

I know - I'm proud of Schiavone and of Suarez :) -- too bad they didn't put much of a fight in the quarters

and Terry, we did have a fantastic time - so you better go next year ;)

· Registered
1,539 Posts
I hadn't noticed too :eek:
Hi all :wavey:

Of course, Terry and Scott, you have to come next year(or in Paris if you want):Ed, Jerome and me had great moments especially the day where all japonese won :p
So Terry keep the money in the wallet ;)

Schiavone?Who is this bitch :mad: :p ?

About the atmosphere between marines,it was sensual as expected:Jerome was a little shy at the beginning but the last day he wanted me to sit on him :lol:

Happy to post here again :kiss:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.