Tennis Forum banner

1241 - 1260 of 1263 Posts

·
Registered
23,017 Posts
so what deluded weirdo gonna keep genie relevant in GM now?

·
Registered
11,348 Posts
Ed Hominan got banned again, Isn't this like the third time now?

Anyone know what happened?

·
Registered
18,442 Posts
Ed Hominan got banned again, Isn't this like the third time now?

Anyone know what happened?
He said that Bencic was a great player... seems reasonable.

·
Registered
23,017 Posts
his useless dragging of non-related players into result threads won't be missed anyway.
wd for banning him btw, one of the more insecure and utterly clueless ange-stans. there's still too much of them on this board tho.

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
He may be a bit of a hot head, but Ed Hominan is just reactive, he doesn't attack people or players for no reason, only in response to something.

I guess PovabMachy will be missed lol. He was amusing to say the least.

·
Registered
9,348 Posts
Too much of them? One should look at their own self when almost every GM message they post is pissing on every other player when their his fave is generally MIA on court and this season so far.

Sometimes I wish Ed Hom wouldn't respond to every single detractor, it's just not worth the time nor energy to waste on them. ?

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
I miss this forum and I miss slagging off Sharapova and Muguruza LMAO it just sucks that I've been busy with my life the last 2 years also this new design (it sucks btw) doesn't help either.

2016 & 2017 was a thrilling time on here.

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Too much of them? One should look at their own self when almost every GM message they post is pissing on every other player when their his fave is generally MIA on court and this season so far.

Sometimes I wish Ed Hom wouldn't respond to every single detractor, it's just not worth the time nor energy to waste on them. ?
Great exposure. The lack of self-awareness .....

Get back soon Ed.

·
Registered
11,348 Posts
his useless dragging of non-related players into result threads won't be missed anyway.
wd for banning him btw, one of the more insecure and utterly clueless ange-stans. there's still too much of them on this board tho.
Harmless occasional trolling is fine (I think?), it's TF after all...

He loves trying to wind me up in Bencic match threads, which I find funny tbh.

BUT....

From what I understand, moderators only ban people for really sinister motives or constant failure to respect the rules.

Or, more importantly,no clear indication of trying to improve behavior after warnings ect. He probably falls into this category.

Safe to assume mods don't take banning decisions lightly, it's not a good look for any member to get banned, let alone 3-4 times.

Hence why I asked what happened.

Not sure why the reasons are never given in the temp-ban section, members should have the right to know if people are behaving suspiciously (DA) or being genuinely vile.

·
Registered
57,323 Posts
I miss this forum and I miss slagging off Sharapova and Muguruza LMAO it just sucks that I've been busy with my life the last 2 years also this new design (it sucks btw) doesn't help either.

2016 & 2017 was a thrilling time on here.

true, the site change has killed it

Reactions: Sinjo

·
always getting what i want
17,835 Posts

·
Registered
19,531 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Tennis superstar. Canadian GOAT. ...
You should correct your signature. The photo is the wrong one. Andreescu is the "Tennis superstar. Canadian GOAT."

·
17,835 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Incorrect.
You are wrong. The one pictured in the photo from your signature is no "Tennis superstar" because a tennis superstar has at least a Grand Slam win and more Premier tier I wins, as Andreescu has an US Open, a Premier Mandatory (IW), and a Premier 5 (Toronto).
The one pictured in the photo from your signature has just a microscopic win, in Nuremberg, about 7 years ago, ...and nothing else other than a vanitous behavior and a too much inflated ego.

·
17,835 Posts
Bienvenue. Try not go get banned again, the next one might be your last.
You say it like I'm supposed to care. I would've thought in the six months I was gone they would've fixed this eyesore of a site but apparently not.

1241 - 1260 of 1263 Posts